Something went wrong about score

Well I got a bug or something fishy about his score and my score

And it’s doesn’t count BASE MULTIPLIER: 0%

3 Likes

I have no idea too why its like that.

What I would say is that to change the scoring of dare points based on the amount of score difference.

If the score difference is near, then you will increase/decrease less points

If the score difference is far, then you will increase/decrease more points

Then why my score is low when the result doesn’t count base multiplier?

Didn’t you say it was 0%?

2 Likes

I think that’s already in effect, not sure though.

What I will say is that the difference between the amount of dare points that the dare sender and the dare receiver has, plays FAR too big a role determining the scoring of dare points.
Pretty sure losing a dare to a person with less dare points decreases more dare points than losing a dare to a person who has nearly as much dare points as you, but this is very extreme.

I dunno what rank khanh3993 was in during the dare, but this shows you just how broken the dare scoring system is.

2 Likes

It based on distance of dare points of you and your opponent, not how much score you got. Some multipliers are doesn’t count on dares for both sides. Let me describe, so you can understand: (As what Recruit_75 said)

If you win against opponent who has more dare points than you, you’ll gain more dare points.
If you win against opponent who has less dare points than you, you’ll gain less dare points.
If you lose against opponent who has more dare points than you, you’ll lose less dare points.
If you lose against opponent who has less dare points than you, you’ll lose more dare points.

2 Likes

In my group he said this is comet chase, I’m sure BlueGamingVN used a trick to get a high score like Francis dared me, I also can’t understand why his score is one inch apart from mine (about 1,5M points)

2 Likes

PicsArt_۰۵-۱۹-۰۱.۱۶.۲۰
U used cheat engine

Dude I have cheat engine and a ton of other pretty much illegal stuff on my pc too. That doesn’t mean he used it. If he would, the game would kick him out without any questions.

6 Likes

I mean, in all fairness, there’s a highlight box around it, so I can see why someone might think it was recently opened.

wait, it only calculates the total key

Hi bro

1 Like

I didnt use cheat engine to hack this game lol

And I know CIU has some restrictions when it comes to using cheat engine

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.