Some realistic space events

This is just a quick suggestion about adding some realistic space events in CIU Galaxy, it may take some time to code but it’ll make the game more enjoyable i think…

1. 2 Stars collided (Stellar collision & High-speed stellar collision).
    images - 2023-07-11T220922.720

When two stars merge slowly, they can create a new, brighter star called a blue straggler. (You might notice some shakes while you’re flying a mission or travelling in space because of the Gravitational Waves).

When two stars collide at high speed, the results can be dramatic. The stars may be completely destroyed, or they may merge to form a new star. In some cases, the collision can even lead to the formation of a black hole.

High-speed stellar collisions are rare events, but they can have a significant impact on the evolution of stars and galaxies. They can also provide us with valuable insights into the nature of gravity and the formation of black holes.

(The most famous example of a high-speed stellar collision is the event known as GW170817. This event was detected by the LIGO gravitational wave observatory in August 2017. GW170817 was caused by the collision of two neutron stars, which are the collapsed cores of massive stars. The collision released a huge amount of energy, including gravitational waves, gamma rays, and light.)

1. Stars orbiting blackholes.

It’s just a sun dancing around a super-massive black hole, Sometimes the sun orbits very close to black hole, getting as close as 20,000,000,000 kilometers to the black hole, it takes 16 years to complete just 1 orbit, it’s orbit around the black hole isn’t elliptical, but rather rosette-shaped.

1. Dark matter stars (not black holes).

Ok, this phenomenon is still just a theory but it’s very interesting, you may like it, Anyways…

A dark matter star is a hypothetical type of star that may be made of dark matter. Dark matter is a mysterious substance that makes up about 85% of the matter in the universe, but we don’t know what it’s made of. Some physicists believe that dark matter could be made of weakly interacting massive particles (WIMPs), which would be able to clump together and form stars.

Dark matter stars would be very different from ordinary stars. They would be much larger and less dense, and they would emit most of their energy in the form of neutrinos, which are very difficult to detect. It’s possible that dark matter stars have already been observed, but we don’t have enough evidence to say for sure.

Here are some of the properties of dark matter stars:

• They would be very large, with a radius of up to 100 times that of the Sun.

• They would be very low-density, with a density of just a few atoms per cubic centimeter.

• They would emit most of their energy in the form of neutrinos.

• They would be very faint, and would be difficult to detect.

The existence of dark matter stars is still a matter of speculation, but they are a fascinating possibility. If they do exist, they could provide us with valuable insights into the nature of dark matter.

Here are some of the theories about how dark matter stars could form: (you don’t need to read this part of the idea)

• Pristine dark matter stars: These stars would have formed from the first dark matter clumps that collapsed in the early universe.

• Quark stars: These stars would have formed from the quark-gluon plasma that existed in the early universe.

• Boson stars: These stars would have formed from bosonic dark matter, which is a type of dark matter that behaves like a wave.

(iA can just add a big black sun and give it a random name lol)

========

Ok, now how to find and interact with these phenomenon?

Well, When events like the ones I mentioned are spotted, the UHF will send a space notification to your mail and they’ll show the coordinates and more information about this ultra-rare phenomenon they’ll also notify recruits using Signs, because sometimes chickens go to the place of this phenomenon in order to manufacture some machines that help them invade and destroy space. (All the missions are very hard, and some of them may require a CHL).

This’ll will require a big amount of time and effort to code and implement ik, but it’s just an idea to make CIU Galaxy more interesting :slight_smile:

Did you like the idea?
  • Yes
  • Yes, but i have a suggestion
  • No, because…

0 voters

Have a nice day!

6 Likes

I’d like to see it happens rarely, but thinking about writing codes to make it behave as same as description here, it’d be almost 800 line of codes

1 Like

I agree about the idea of two stars colliding with each other. But for black holes, we already have wormholes. Yes, I know, they both behave differently, black holes suck objects into a void and wormholes are used to transport between two galaxies, or even between two universes. So I only agree on the stars collision.

I agree on the idea but its to cool ,i was have a suggeston:custom image

It is cool. But if wormholes are already in dark areas of the galaxy, where will be the black holes placed?
Edit: I searched this up and found out that stars after they explode, they turn into a dwarf star, then a black hole. Maybe this suggestion will work.

2 Likes

Hyper Ahmed,Dont You Know Any Wormhole In The Galaxy In CIU I Want Ever Try A One

I found 2 wormholes in my position. Here are the coordinates.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Here’s a full list:

1 Like

I will say, though, that I found all the wormholes on my own

1 Like

Haha

I Just Need To Buy Fuel And Even Horizon Stabilizer

i travelled through at least 4 or 5 wormholes (cuz of emeralds coordinates lol
but lets stop going off topic

You guys turned the topic into a chatting place…

1 Like

it happened with some other topics too, i wonder why these replies arent getting flagged

1 Like

Only time will tell when the flags will rise again.

I guess I’m too chill to flag, for now.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.