Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

In this post you can share your own Chicken Invaders artwork, even though I originally made this to post mine, well, feel free to post your own!

A few notes on my own artwork:
  • Assets used (both official and custom) belong to their respective authors
  • These weren’t made in Photoshop (don’t have that program just yet), these were made in PowerPoint, but still look just as good IMO.
  • I want to give a shoutout to @Sammarald for extracting the official assets from Chicken Invaders, used all over these works
  • Yes, I have tons more of these (over 90 to be precise!), I plan on sharing most if not all of them here.
  • The reason why all of these are called “image” is because I used the same file to share all of these, meaning that I saved these in a file named “image” before uploading them here
  • Excuse the size of these, they are direct screencaps from my computer screen (res for each is 1366 x 768 on my old PC, now it’s 1920 x 1080)
  • Newer images will be posted in replies instead of in the main post (mostly because I don’t want to have this post overcrowded with over 90 images, my own art is marked in my replies)
  • Newer-style images have a GUI (in-game HUD and speech bubbles) in the style of the CIU interface, older images are based on the GUI style from the episodes

78 Likes

huh, didn’t expect to see my party chicken in there

9 Likes

WO₂, what’s this?

Also, if you don’t have Photoshop then you could try using GIMP or paint.net.
They’re both free and for the most part will do the job just fine (certainly better than PowerPoint).

If you decide to go with the latter, you can download plugins for it here

16 Likes

Maybe in the future, but for now this will do just fine.

(and yes, that’s your missile launcher satellite :wink:)

BTW, here’s another one I made sometime ago.

Also credit to whoever made that retro spaceship, you’ll be seeing it a couple more times.

37 Likes

Is that Mr. Big Chicken #214748363?

15 Likes

It is!

Also,

12 Likes

These are amazing. Make more :smiley: You doing a really great job dude cheers! Also the retro ship is made by @xXmlgDiegoXx far as I remember.

3 Likes

Thanks! And yes, I DO have more, in fact, here’s a couple more.

BTW, does anyone from the wiki remember this?

16 Likes

Now, I DO in fact mean it when I say this, but in this image in particular I have made an exception:

The explanation to this is that the heroes have traveled back to the events of CI5 (which is why the fan is mounted). The present day heroes have the current speech bubble format, while the past Hero has the original version.

Speaking of fans, here’s another one related to it:

EDIT: Also, for those wondering, I have also updated my profile background to this:

Used the CI2 title screen as a reference.

10 Likes

My profile background

I can’t put all chicken. I will remake this soon

16 Likes

IA should use you for CI6 storyline content. These are really good and can hype you for something that is not sure that will ever happened :thinking::wink::smile:

6 Likes

The greatest game of all time!

22 Likes

That’s some bendy "E"s

5 Likes

Please write me: How you got Texture from Chicken Invaders Universe ? I extracted only sound and music ???
What font uses Chicken Invaders ?

2 Likes

e

2 Likes

A real E BEND

1 Like

The impact font

1 Like

Yes we bendededed it hard!

1 Like

This is EmeraldPlay’s secret. He don’t want to talk about it here and we don’t know where he can.

2 Likes

4 Likes