Smileyville v1.1

Is it possible to get the full version of Smileyville v1.1? You can download the demo here, but not the full game. I have purchased the game in February 12 2019.

1 Like

The latest version is 1.37. You can use your given authorization code to download it from http://www.interactionstudios.com/downloadprotected.php

E-mail support if you’ve forgotten your code.

But the 1.1 version was different. It had signs instead of round wooden buttons.

Thank you, is it possible to have the MacOS X game? I have just the demo version I downloaded years ago, but it is no more available.

Added to “Legacy”. Note that it won’t work at all on macOS 10.15+, and probably has serious issues even on prior versions.

Thank you again. This is a bit off-topic, but will you upload to App Store the iOS versions of the games like Piggly or Christmas Eve Crisis?

Can’t. The iOS publishing rights are held by another company.

I don’t know why I can open the program directly from the installer, but if I open it from another path, I can only open it once, then it happens the same error than in the demo version (it appears a black screen, then a quarter of the screen is black with colourful dots, then another black screen and it quits. I can not put a screenshot because when I make one in the screenshot it appears like no black screen was there. Well I think i could upload the screenshot of that, but now I am on Linux).

“Legacy” is unsupported.