Shoot the Core!

MY BAd OK

It’s like against 4th U.C.O. if you move too much, you’ll be screwed, just move very slowly. Or if you like moving a lot, you can use similar strategy that effective to Iron Chef, by moving left-right-left- right, but in this case up-down-up-down. Unsure about bomber though, without jetpack it’s never good for high difficulty.

3 Likes

Thanks for the advice.

shoot the core // is not strong. drops a lot of power ---- destroyed in 4 hits with absolver swam

3 Likes

Too hard, but it’s good that :apple: won’t shoot a lot at first, otherwise it could be harder. It doesn’t matter for me, since I lost 3 of my lives today. :sweat_smile:

Yeah i agree with you.

1 Like

Fine for high difficulty - I can beat it even with a bomber, with numerous weapons, (although it has caught me off guard a few times, too).

Maybe needs to be weakened for lower difficulty though, because it will be too much for new players.

2 Likes

Apple core got a attack buff… but does it need a health buff too?

No, health is fine. Unless you’re using Absolver, but then you’ll most likely will miss out on a lot of, so it’s a fair trade.

1 Like

I played a boss rush with shoot the core and here’s my opinion:

• It’s significantly harder, especially when there’s still barriers left and Mr.Apple Core is going rage mode

oh i was about to report that it was shooting an absurd amount of bullets

1 Like

Well, I tried it on a boss rush easy. It’s easy till now.

Maybe the number of bursts could increase(+1) every time one barrier cannon get destroyed.

Okay that will be difficult.

I played in SSH Boss Rush. Very difficult.

1 Like

Well, I tried it on Veteran Skill on Boss Rush Easy Mission.

1 Like

I will try it on a more difficult mission

1 Like

Try it with ssh. It’s gonna be too hard btw. So be careful.

1 Like

Okay, i hope it gets nerfed a little.

1 Like

Ok. I will.

1 Like