I’m Vietnamese thanks

1 Like

India.

2 Likes

Nepal

3 Likes

hello

3 Likes

Welcome back buddy! It’s so good to see you!

3 Likes

polan stronk

1 Like

This day is getting even better. It’s been a while since I saw you do something. I miss you. Can you lease demolish the competition in the daily challenge and space race? It’s just so satisfying to see you back on top.

First I’ve heard of seeing others on the leaderboard being satisfying.
Normally it pushes you to play better,or,in weaker personalities,fill you up with spite.

It’s nostalgic bro, I played back in the days where Orandza and EmeraldPlay were competing each other for first place. I knew I could never match their skill but it didn’t discourage them. As far as I knew, they were worthy of being the top guns. Now it’s been replaced by people I don’t really recognize that much, there is no consistent winner which might be a good thing but it just doesn’t feel the same without Orandza and EmeraldPlay being on the top of the leaderboard.

Bulgaria

1 Like

Vietnam

1 Like

I could try to play the dailies again. Still have to decide. I don’t have a whole lot of time anymore…
Also,Serbia

2 Likes

So you got a job now? Well that’s a development.

Russia.
Also I can’t understand the reason of this topic :neutral_face:

1 Like

obraz

1 Like

Poland can into space?
Also, I come from SPAGHET

2 Likes

Apparently people here love off-topic things. I mean, look what a mess CIU forum becomes.

1 Like

Well, this is a social media, there’s nothing wrong if someone wants to socialize. Truly unnecessary topics are a problem. And topic bumpers.

There are less and less bumpers thanks to automatic close thing iA made. After release this will not be problem at all.