Share your CI myth/facts

How does the spaceship eat? :thinking:

2 Likes

In terms of ideas we have no idea

1 Like

Lets all ask how does his stomach can have millions of cooked chicken parts and can get them out any second and sell them to people to eat them after he ate them

How

1 Like

Hol’ up, does the spaceship have a inside black hole that sends the food directly into the Space Burger’s HQ? :thinking: That would be CRAZY man!

1 Like

if it does then how do we sell food

2 Likes

Not to space burger. Maybe somewhere else’s HQ.

1 Like

the UHF?

1 Like

But you are.LOL

yeah if i was extra lives wouldnt exist

1 Like

Possibly

1 Like

By the way, I was thinking about this too. My theory is that spaceships each have a central core that works with electromagnetic force. When something hits your spaceship that could lead to your death, this core of parts separates the spacecraft so that it is not damaged everywhere. And the explosion you see is intentional. The explosion is also done by the nucleus to destroy what has damaged you. The parts do not disintegrate at all, but only the parts that are vital for survival. For example, the cabin, 4 guns, the tail, and the back of the ship.
What do “extra lives” do now? They reinforce the core so that it has enough force to reassemble the separated pieces after the explosion.
“Poultry payback” also amplifies the explosion created to destroy the pest.
“Speed ​​Recovery” also strengthens the core power to collect the separated parts more quickly.

4 Likes

And even if your extra lives are over, you will not die because the cabin itself has a small engine in the back and a gun in the front. The cabin is not suitable for war. Just to get away from the battlefield as soon as possible. You will only die completely if the cabin is damaged (punctured, broken glass, exploded, etc.)

1 Like

Here’s another myth:

8 Likes

Does it really exist?
I didn’t see it in game even once

1 Like

It’s a scrapped Ultimate Omelette boss that may or may not end up being used in Universe.

2 Likes

Nice theories
@AmirMohammad.as
And
@trueuser

It makes sense
Because actually an egg won’t destroy a whole spaceship without any trace

1 Like

Didn’t think about that though…

1 Like

Damm bro like Legos

2 Likes