Shadow Chicken

Minecraft: not horror game but have a creepy element
Terraria: not horror game but have a creepy looking monsters
Fortnite: not horror game but he is exist so that scary

Game Don’t Need To Be A Horror game to get some spooky inside

2 Likes

Thats not what I meant. I mean that CI is a comic series, that’s why it would feel out of place, at least for, me. Oh well, my fault, I should have specified.

Also, on an unrelated note, it’s not that the game is objectively bad, its his community that is toxic. If you don’t like tha game, thats fine, everyone has opinions,but don’t let an awful community distract you form what could be an awesome game in general. I hope I’m getting this right.

2 Likes

When i say that i hate fortnite 85% i talking about the community

3 Likes

seriously does anyone surpass the age of 12 here?
no FNAF. period

I don’t like FNAF either, but that doesn’t mean you should shun away all people that like it and/or the game itself.
As for the idea, I don’t think it fits. Perhaps the first time you see the chicken it might be “Wooo spooky bird in mah game” but when you encounter it for the 20th time the effect is long gone. All that there will be is static that’s going to annoy you.
Also we don’t need to turn everything into an .exe game with hyper realistic blood and spoops. It just feels forced for the sake of it.

7 Likes

I ignore this idea
It’s good but this game is family-friendly
Do you wanna see 5-year-old screaming and punching the screen?

2 Likes

You underestimate 5 year olds. I don’t think a little static effect would scare them that much.

3 Likes

I didn’t say blood

1 Like

The point is not to scare
This make the levels harder

1 Like

It was an example

2 Likes

but it still scary… to little ones

2 Likes

If you mean the model of the chicken, it can always be changed. I thought about an old TV.

1 Like

Yes. I mean the chicken. It look like the thing that scared me when I was so little (note: even the ball in bounce game showing the angry face scared me when I was 3)

It’s already .exe because i’s for windows. CIU

1 Like

Well yes, you are technically correct. Every game is an executable file. However I mean the “horror” type style of game, commonly referred to as .exe games.

3 Likes

hmm.
Didn’t you get the joke or did I got a joke that wasn’t there?

1 Like

Samuel usually points out these things so I treat him as if he’s serious so idk

1 Like

I think it would be a great addition.

1 Like

Only DOS and Windows programs are .exe files.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.