Build a sandbox area for playing individual waves.
Assumption : Internally a wave id is assigned for each wave type, normal or boss.
- When viewing the outcome screen display the wave names and id’s played in that mission.
- Within the Player > Missions > Recent section, when viewing the outcome screen show all the wave names and id’s played in that mission.
- Within Player > Missions, Create a separate screen where user can type wave id, and dropdowns below to select difficulty and weapon type. Plays are not counted against medals / points.
- Allow user to favorite a wave not just a mission
- On selecting a favorited wave user is shown the screen mentioned in pt. 3 prepopulated with the wave id
- The first use-case where this helps will be to allow users to build proficiency on harder waves within a mission instead of having to play the mission from the start.
- The second scenario is for the daily / league challenges when a loss on a specific wave is because they were encountered the first time.
- Players can note down the wave id and play it using the feature mentioned in pt.3 so the next time they encounter the wave they are better prepared with a strategy.