Progression reset

Hi, uhm… I know it sounds weird for a question but is it possible to reset the game progression? I’d like to start a new game!

Yes, go to C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU and then delete all folders there.
Note that the ProgramData is hidden. To view it go to Folder Options, then go to view tab then click “show hidden files, folders and drives”.

Well it’s not possible to reset your game progress in-game, but there is a way to delete your account outside the game but REMEMBER - that equals losing access to your account and all your progress WILL be deleted (Unless you make a back-up for your save).

Press key combinations: Win+R
After the run prompts, you want to type: C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios
Find CIU folder and open it
Delete all the folders contained in CIU folder
Open your game and enjoy your new adventure…again.

Just a friendly advice and reminder: I recommend making a back-up file for your older account just in case you want to go back to it. Just to the same procedure but remember to paste the CIU folder containing your old save data.

2 Likes

you can even do it by updating the game, people has lost progress before

1 Like

Ouch.

True though, that does happen.

2 Likes

You can just type the location (C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU) in the bar above. Also, in Windows XP, the location is different (you have to go somewhere in Documents and Settings folder).

1 Like

cd C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.