Post your top powerful weapons list!

This is a very serious list and i love it :rofl:

1 Like

My crappy opinion tier list:

I think the gift colors should be updated…

1 Like

You don’t like the current ones?

The Vulcan one.

Here’s the new one: https://tierlists.com/create/chicken-invaders-universe-weapons-tier-list

3 Likes

I hate to say, but this is as of v51 from my experience.

Here’s some explanations

1. Godly tier, Ion Blaster. It outperforms everything, okay? Fast firing rate, decent area coverage, nice damage spread, slow overheat, what else do you expect?
  2. Excellent tier, Utensil becomes the lower tier of Ion and Laser Cannon is a great damage dealer. Both still perform nicely.
  3. Great tier, mostly because of their perks, they’re easy to use. Chaining, Splitting, Never overheat, homing.
  4. Usable, still good performance but more effort required, mostly because of narrow coverage or heat management.
  5. How the mighty(s) have fallen! Both Neutron and Plasma have same problem, slow firing rate, excessive damage, and fast overheat. Most of their damage output are wasted.
  6. Absolver, still has the same issue.
3 Likes

Here’s my new list (and thanks to @Recruit_75 for renewing the vulcan gift):

tierlist-generated-at-tierlists.com (2)

@InterAction_studios can you disable the auto close of this topic?

3 Likes

:> ok

tierlist-generated-at-tierlists.com-1

5 Likes

1 Like

Well, how this topic is back, i’ll leave my tier, form the best to the worst (“ta bueno :)” tier means its fine).

Oh and untensil poker its in “villeros” because:

Summary

3 Likes

This is mine

1 Like

new version,

okay

8 Likes

welcome to le forum.

Is there an updated template?

Disclaimer: Pretty much everything in this list depends on the weapon being in the right hands. Someone could probably shred Double Rapier unprepared with absolver beam if they wanted to and still hate corn shotgun

S: yes
Plasma Rifle: Wavenuker Extraordinare. Can be spam-tapped for precision strikes too.
Positron Stream: Decent DPS w/ high tick rate, can split and hit the same boss multiple times if the boss is large like Hend Game / Egg Cannon / Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade
Lightning Fryer: UNLIMITED POWER

A: Very good
Utensil Poker: high damage and decent RoF. The spread constantly altering makes it a bit weird though.
Boron Railgun: decent damage and high RoF but zero spread. The increased damage at high heat can be leveraged if you’re doing an unprepared run (no coolant)
Ion Blaster: “Now I am the bullet hell.”

B: Good
Hypergun: I kinda like it at high power. The spread is low but the damage is pretty good. Decent on things like Supernova/Feather Field, not so much against dodgey chickens or chickens with knockback.
Photon Swarm: Big damage and homing capabilities, but the homing capabilities can work against itself if you’re dealing with a boss with adds (Hend Game / Shoot The Core) because it veers off to try and hit those adds.
Neutron Gun: High DPS, but the slow projectile speed can be an issue against bosses or waves involving a lot of enemy movement and the zero spread doesn’t help much with that either.
Laser Cannon: Decent DPS and hitscan, but low spread and fast overheat makes it not worth using as much as other weapons that bring more waveclear to the table like Lightning Fryer.

C: It’s ok, and has some places where it’s good.
Vulcan Chaingun: I do like the damage but the spread can become unmanageable quickly.
Riddler: Very slow overheat and manageable spread, but the damage isn’t too great. Still very useful against missions like Supernova and Feather Fields.

D: oof
Corn Shotgun: please hit the target oh god the popcorn my eyes i can’t see-

E: Virtuosity Farm / Challenge content for good players
Moron Railgun: “Imagine if I had a real weapon”

F: no
Absolver beam:…no

6 Likes