Also it kinda looks like my forum profile picture lol

3 Likes

“The White Death” was a nickname for a sniper in WW2

ok

haven’t posted here since 1994

3 Likes

Firebugs
Model name: Iron-Forged V4 “Firebugs”

Iron-Forged V4 “Firebugs” is an experimental Müller M404-PI created by an insane individual. Taking her name literally, this hunk of iron is run on Fire, it absorbs the energy and heat from any chemical reaction that involves Oxygen and produces light and heat then turning it into fuel in real time.

However, this spacecraft can “ignite” itself from the Wing and Rear Pods, spreading fire from behind in battle, burning everything in her way while also sustaining itself, turning it into a prepetual machine.

Because of its Heat-absorbing mechanic and it’s still an experimental project, probability of fire hazard is very high and only one Firebug is created.

6 Likes

Welcome Crash to my Fleet!!
(I make him because finished Crash Bandicoot 4)

4 Likes

Legendary Police

4 Likes

boi boi boi boi
lol I still remember this moment

1 Like

I have these two legendary ships so far, idk if I should get more, also this is my first time posting on this topic

3 Likes

I suggest you to buy a vf 76 for hot,electric,massive,darkness missions

You will find that most of the people don’t have a VF cause it isn’t that hard to avoid those environments completely :skull: Only there is darkness thats not always easy though

So after the positive reception of the Super Om Nom ship back at the start of the year, I’ve decided to make the Super Om Nelle ship.

Using a Rare M404 ship as the base, most of the colors comes from the cryogenic belt (she wears it as a tiara). The comet based shield is also colored as such when she charges up a ice shot. Same thing with the ghost trails, as a extra touch. The weapon used for this ship is the Hypergun, as there is no given ice weapon, so this’ll have to do. Unlike the Om Nom ship, this one uses Accumulator, which further reflects her move set. The ship exhaust is the same as the Om Nom ship, using the colors of the spiral candy.

I do plan on making a Nibble Nom ship in due time, and I already have a idea or two on how to approach it.

8 Likes

One more weapon left. This time, I remade the recent Magnetized Photons spacecraft. Yes, yes, I know, it’s bland, so I make it even weirder, and apply a little bit of upgrade. Because BX-9 allows colors for separate pylons, I tried to make each side a separate color (think of it like a brighter Photon Swarm if you argue that the color choice is out of place)

Introducing, [Legendary] BX-9 - Magnetic Photomultiplier [Photon Swarm Exclusive]

P/s: Magnetic Photomultiplier is a phrase that exists.

10 Likes

Name : Death raven

Name : BX-RGB

11 Likes

That s masterpiece woww

1 Like

“I will keep shining at night like the precious waning crescent moon…”
Introduce to you: M404 Luna - The Night at Vio!
ezgif-6-60494efc93

A replication of my current pfp, hehe.

3 Likes

I can feel the pain in my eyes :heart: