Post your spacecraft!

Holy moly what a ride that was.
So this fleet is centered around two things: Color Gradiances and Atmospheric and galactic weather (Well the Mullers are exceptions)
The name format is Dark-souls like, with the color being the name and the appellative after.
If Cerulean looks a bit weird, he’s based around the Crab Nebula (No, not the one in CI4)
image.
Amber is supposed to be an inverted sword, with the exhaust being the blade, the wing is the guard and the rest is the hilt.
Did I put way too much thought into it?

31 Likes

Nice :ok_hand: :+1::clap:

1 Like

Azure, Sole Rider of Thunderbolt have the best engine i’ve seen so far.

3 Likes

Honestly, I’m sad. I’ll never get back the sensation of finishing a themed fleet for the first time. I’ll continue doing themed fleets, but the first one is always the best one.

1 Like

Idk, from my experience as a writer and internet creator it’s usually the opposite. As long as you have decent ideas and want to improve, it’s likely that next will be better.

1 Like

Yeah, I aggre. What I want to express is that the attachment you get for your first creation is not easily surpassed. Sure, I can do fleets that are objectively better, they will never be as special as the first one.

2 Likes

I like your Spacecraft Water Shooter (Muller M408 Cuisinier) and The Ultimate WaterShip (BX-9 Mjonir) the same as Submarine ttravell undersea.

2 Likes

Screenshot_5

the last update on dark hero

12 Likes

I show you “Wings of friedoom” my heavy bomber inspired by attack on titan.
(700 keys of paintjobbing well spent)

11 Likes

A lot
(5 times or something like that)

2 Likes

My new Heavy Bomber BX-9 called FSX-16.

FSX-16

19 Likes

post%20your%20spacecraft
My spacecraft here.

15 Likes

How to make GIF Image?

1 Like

I made that myself with the game assets

3 Likes

how,
JUST HOW

1 Like

It’s possible with certain applications, like Photoshop. And it takes time (and effort) to do it.

2 Likes

Paint.net also is capable of doing animated gifs -previous plugin is added-, although it is more limited in terms of frame duration and stuffs. Good new is that is free, unlike photoshop.

2 Likes

cool beans

2 Likes

Well, it’s that time again, a new spaceship has joined my fleet! Let’s take a look at…

nine

1. Throwback Too: Continuing what I started with Throwback, this spaceship recreates one of the old paintjobs I used to have back in the early days. Like Throwback and Omega Mark I (latter is my first ship, STILL have it) this is a 101 Hatchling, as I wanted to stick to my roots.
14 Likes

received_468163527373044

18 Likes