Post your spacecraft!

I’m post a :rainbow:Rainbow ship very soon

1 Like

I try to post rainbow ship today

1 Like

Is the ghost trail in the galactic store

2 Likes

i think its in shipdialer (the shop that have ship on it). since its a ship equipment.

1 Like

This is my spaceship

6 Likes

here is another spaceship (inspired by my first idea topic: dark hero ship, here)

im a weeb

7 Likes

My spaceship is like red bird in Angry Birds game:

15 Likes

Name: "Aliens!"
IMG_20200820_214642
We did an experiment on this Deliverer, we tried making this spacecraft completely undefinable for chickens, making sneak attack missions easier but we accidentally made it also making humans couldn’t define it. Because of this, many people called it “Undefined Fantastic Object”.

13 Likes

That’s why I suggested this name :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My rainbow ship here.

It’s look not very good :cry:

Because,

base paint is not good

8 Likes

It look like a sick rainbow.

3 Likes

Feels you are right , there is some mistakes ://

2 Likes

you think it is not good,
i think it is really good

1 Like

i will update rainbow ship very soon… the next is muller plan and it will has 6 ghost trail ,

, be patient。。。。。。。

1 Like

buy muller m408

1 Like

C10-WNP-13-CE
Screenshot (164)
So, ever heard of Kanjuden event happened a long time ago, an event that almost ended humanity? Well, this one right here is one of the thing who caused it. This M404-PI possesses some anomalous power, by looking at it’s laser scope, it’s strobe lights or even it’s exhaust, those pink colors right there can cause people go crazy. Now it’s in the UACF and all recruits are safe and sound.

Bonus: Open UHF/Archives/Recruits/Recruit_0002/log_9005_15.log

Recruit #0002
log #9005.15
Aug 16 20XX
I was just orbiting around earth and looking around searching for threats then I saw a probe came from the far side of the moon flying into the earth. It appears that the probe entered Japan. I tried to locate the probe but it’s a failure. I warned the UHF about this and went to the far side of the moon, when I arrived I saw multiple buildings. They look very Asian and futuristic. Later on I realized that I was in a bullet hell. I dodged the bullets and escaped the buildings, it was difficult because it’s freezing here, making my windshield froze, blocking my line of sight. Escaping the place, I saw a humanoid entity with a jester hat with wings then I “blacked out”. At the end, I saw four females fighting a female in black and pink. Because I don’t want to get caught in the crossfire, I retreated and went to the nearest Space Burger to rest.

12 Likes

Angry Birds game? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: only red bird?where are chuck,blue birds,bomber tarrent,matilnda,mighty eagle,silver etc.?? :thinking:

2 Likes

i think you like angry birds games art :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

does it look like he has enough ship?

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes