Post your Quest Rank!

And this happened again…

1 Like

What the hell…

2 Likes

I’m back on CIU, now time for pain.
Also: 122 replies wow

1 Like

This is a bug. Should be fixed in the next version.

Bro I’m talking about his rank, he’s already at captain

1 Like

since yesterday

1 Like

and i already hate the tasks for captain 2, so i’m holding off until i have more motivation

4 Likes

Rest well, Captain!

so. here is my rank. i hope go to lieutenant

1 Like

Finally, a quest milestone that’s challenging without involving a competitive mission quest.

1 Like

Congratulations on your promotion!

2 Likes

That might be worse for me actually since the colorized background lags up my laptop :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Were you fine with the requirements for Captain 1? Those medals were disgusting.

@PlasmaX remember that 27 infernos quest? I found a star system with 3 lmao:

And why do I found darkness mission on infernos? They’re lighted on fire, how?

3 Likes

Great performance, Captain! Keep it up!

Is this going to be hard, though?

1 Like

Guys, who knows who has the highest rank now?

1 Like

This person:

1 Like

Do you guys want to see requirements for new ranks? I have only just realized that I’m the first so I can post them. I’m currently Captain ●●● so I can’t post the requirements for the previous Captains.

P.S. Only 2 ranks overall were a real pain in the ass. Those ranks required stage medals. I think they should be seriously nerfed and be, like, 10 times lower, because currently you will have to spend either > 24 hours of game time playing normally to get those or, like me, 4-5 hours of farming a specific mission which is not very pleasant. Also I would suggest reducing requirements for Pecking Order since they also hard to get if you play normally without farming.

The rest I consider pretty well-balanced. You can do multiple tasks at the beginning of each new rank most of the time which feels nice and reasonable, then, finish off the rest pretty quickly. Often you can experience unique combinations of tasks, for example, flying massive comet chase missions using a specific ship. And I would very rarely fly a comet chase mission because I don’t really like those. With such a good insentive they felt nice.

1 Like

This is torture but if you can go through it, then so can I, I guess (though you have WAY too much free time)