im still a commodore

1 Like

me too, but i’m at the second sublevel

1 Like

so far this rank is boring af

Reward

Screenshot_2023-04-06-17-46-41

Quests

After several weeks, I’ve finally reached the next milestone.

Well, time to burn a lot of fuel.

Guess it’s time to burn keys for 31 cluckers for the sake of achieving the next quest milestone.

1 Like

I’m here in the Lieutenant

2 Likes

@neonep Well done, i saw that you can actually go further with the requirements after the last rank. Tell me does it stop at 5 dots or continue/ reset back to supreme admiral?

There’s infinite milestones after Supreme Admiral.

Or endless if you mean that.

Yeah, i mean milestones which are displayed right near your rank, are they capped at 4 dots same as previous ranks when you where supposed to get to next rank or have unlimited milestones like 10 for example. Im curious because @InterAction_studios made a list with all the players with their ranks and there was one player with Supreme Admiral • • • • • (which i assume is @neonep xD btw)

1 Like

Just take a look at the list of players as you know…

I am a captain now!

1 Like

are you serious right neow bro

3 Likes

You are now in the last stage of rank Admiral.

I hope you keeping yourself without wasting your time.

1 Like

Advice: Since there isn’t a mission type quest, I would recommend these three mission types: Droid Raids, Squawk Blocks, and Boss Rushes. Droid Raids for the high amount of “Super Size Me!” bonuses. Squawk Blocks for their short-time completion and Extreme Appetite Achievement medals. And Boss Rushes for some more appetite achievements. (since I don’t like repeating the same missions, I like to assign almost any mission I do to my squadron if it helps anyone.)

1 Like

I DID IT!

now you must worship me

I commited shirk

11 Likes

Congratulations PlasmaX!

You are the great legendary Plasma.

(hope you can continue your quests if you retire your missions).

1 Like

No I’m stopping there

1 Like