Post your Quest Rank!

Oh, WE’RE the ignorant ones? You’ve clearly picked the wrong people to call your friends if you still like him despite his horrendous behaviour (which oh I don’t know, is why everyone kicks him out of their games).

I think he was telling that ahmed is the ignorant, The guy’s wording is just making it unclear.

1 Like

Really you have misunderstanding man i know everything you are rigth so please Don’t be fast in understanding. Take matters of with calm in order to understand who is with you and your enemy

@AhmedGouda305 please don’t try Growing up here and only you will be blocked and you won’t be able to talk i banned you!!!

I think it was be a but hard considering there is a lot of broken english a lot of forums user here are.

Like this is clearly “misunderstanding” than understanding

So dont take it the wrong way if the bad english is making us think if it wrongly

2 Likes

He literally slanders me in some of his videos, while expecting me to apologise for allegedly bullying him: a claim he has zero evidence of. How does that not make him my enemy?

If he wants me to stop considering him my enemy, tell him to apologise to me for his behaviour.

2 Likes

At least we know this guy has good intention to know that why his “friend” is just very horrible person

1 Like

I know man he is wrong and all his videos Always be taken from his friends

And since you’re the person who is friends with that guy, time for you to step up and settle this once and for all. This guy is just bragging non-stop in a bad way and its time to end it now.

1 Like

Sorry my friend Ahmed
Can we start a new page and forget everything
I don’t want To hurt someone because of a ridiculous attitude

2 Likes

This time finish it select
To be my friend but don’t talk with any one
Or don’t join in my room and don’t be friends
Why are you not bored? Everyone has been silent and you are still convinced that you are stronger among us

If he’s your friend, then I’m ready to ask you for giving to him some advise to stop deluding about himself. That’s all

A bit flooded by off topic post already

He ignored me so he select to don’t be my friend

he just was my friend on the game only not in the same country

1 Like

oh okay. btw, we’ll still need to deal with this, so no doubt if he gonna do this again. Also we can stop now because we’re already off-topic

Odd. Last I checked, the age of majority in Egypt was still 18.

Maybe, but at least I don’t slander people on YouTube with horrible videos and throw tantrums and threaten to kick people out whenever they question my ability.

1 Like

You don’t need to mind him. He is too immature and would get your guts out to be convinced.
Coping with him would be a waste time and will have a fate of failure.

Sadly a mature person never wins an immature person because of the same reason. He doesn’t get convinced.

6 Likes

At this point, we have to just ignore him entirely make him forgotten. We don’t want to continue feeding ng the fire for longer. We already made this topic lose the point of its topic, just flag em and that it. Hopefully this topic will come back to normal

What’s is hardest mission on quest
Medals
Weapons
Use items
Traveling
etc

progress so far since previous post on this:

yeeeah, i’m sure it’ll take more than months and possibly years to clear these casually (as in, play the game without caring about quests) at this rate

1 Like