Post your Quest Rank!

ok

im not kid! im adult

Judging by that grammar I don’t think you are an adult.

2 Likes

Do you have a driver’s license? A forklift certification perhaps? Maybe even a passport? A credit card?

3 Likes

133897_IGDB-272x380

3 Likes

Idk whats happening here all im seeing is that they are forcing on you waiting for an answer (im still at a lost here on what is happening)

1 Like

jennings say that quests are still given after supreme, 3 months later random kid replies and brag that he will get it in 5 months. jennings don’t care but kid still insists

1 Like

Now i see why that message is reply to that message. Godspeed but a braggart, i dont think we dont need to be too hard on em for being a braggart (how long has been on for and how much did they brag for this).

Judging by Ahmed’s posts, I don’t think he’s an adult.

2 Likes

no! >:( its not my fault!

Wow watched it and that is two minutes of my life wasted. Im gonna wash my eyes again

2 Likes

I’m convinced.

Convinced that you’re NOT an adult.

2 Likes

The kid’s deluded himself into thinking he’s the “king gamer” of CIU, while bullying and/or harassing anyone he doesn’t like. Myself and my brother included. A scolding is the least he deserves.

2 Likes

Then focus more on your studies instead of lying about your age.

1 Like

For context. Grammar doesn’t disclose someone’s rate of immaturity. He may be an adult but bad at English.

And yeah his attitude doesn’t seem an adult one.

4 Likes

Yes he is not adult he is my friend and he don’t like anyone kick him but They are right as they banned you and you ignorant them

1 Like

this shows how stupid he is

he wants to report me just because i denied his friend request
btw i commented “shut the fuck up i dont want contact spam from you guys” before youtube removed it

1 Like

Oh man look at the rabbit hole this has gotten into. Yeah this confirmed that there is no saving the dude

I even see ziad mamdouh in the comments and idk if he is piking sides or is genuinely lost

:smiley:

3 Likes