Post your Quest Rank!

This is not allowed for quests require all mission must be unique (difficulty, environment, type, weapon…). You can check it in detailed description of each quest by clicking on it.

LOL @Starbrockle now I see this thousands of times.

2 Likes

Yeah, and I’m not done yet.

1 Like

Leave your brooms and mops behind for good, Commander. It’s time for you to kill quests for lunch!

Is that painful?..

1 Like

Uh… wasn’t the cup missions already taken out?

1 Like

Well,

1 Like

Can’t play due to internet issues, so I’m late.

Damn, I have a lot of homework to be doing right now, but I’ll get there soon

Pain.

I stopped speedrun to play the game normally or not really. Maybe I will be a commander after v120, where that cup thing be changed. Still busy farming keys to finish my collection of maxed weapons also to prepared for the worst cases.

Anyway, I’m enjoying spamming easy - intermediate Squawk Block (around < 60 - 75%). Is there anyone want to share by squadron or multiplayer or something?

give CHL, NOW.

1 Like

Gonna love grinding the League.

2 Likes

Does friendly dares count towards “Fly cup missions” objective?

Not yet. You have to wait until v120 for it to be accept all competitive mission.

Wait what. It wasn’t renamed?

OK it’s accepting all competitive mission now but it won’t be renamed until v120.

Yep, league dares, daily and weekly missions count towards the objective. I don’t know about friendly dares though. Don’t have a friend to try. May I add you to my contact list to try friend dares?

So far these are easy. except for that bullcrap of cup missions. And good thing I have Plasma maxed out.

What should I do if a mission with the “Galactic Cup” fell out at the beginning of the stream?

Is it count for mission or stages?

Mission

I’ve done 1 of them. Fly the mission that have only 1 boss for fast forward