Post Your Profile Photo/User Card/BackCard

(Sorry for spanish text)

2 Likes

Oh I understood!

Ok, I might post my avatars too, why not.

My previous profile picture:

It’s basically an avatar for “Geometry Dash” game, and it uses color palette I have in that game.

And my current profile picture:
Besides being very edgy, this one doesn’t mean anything specific. It is however repurposed logo that I originally made for one of the stories I have written.

6 Likes

There it is my pfp. Terra doesnt have that big tits, but anyway:

5 Likes

The gloriously badass Resurgent Class Battlecruiser from Star Wars: Episode 7/8/9 (aka the sequel trilogy). I chose it cause it’s my favorite spacecraft in all of Star Wars, I mean, look at that menacing front?

10 Likes

And your older profile photos? (The snake, the orange face, etc.).

1 Like

One of them is really personal, I dont want to show it anymore. But first was snake, then disappointed orange face, devilish girl, disappointed orange face, mili-what and the current one.

1 Like

I don’t remember that.

Well, i will post all my used stuffs so

Photo Profile:

The first photo profile was my Roblox previous avatar profile, i didn’t have a idea what photo post, and I posted it temporaly and I will stop use it when I have another better, also, my user name was iTzSonicCrazyExe

The following its my main Spacecraft (Sonic/Tails) in Inferno planet with Hyper large cheetos, what finish like a good combinaron for me:

I dont have the original photo but theres the Spacecraft and the planet where i take the screen shot

Well, i changed my name from ITzSonicCrazyExe to Lilaxon, this photo was taken by my sister in the park previus the pandemic:

And this is what i have now, taken when lila wakes up, and watch you

User Card:

Back Card: its a photo already deleted from my desktop, its a lot of enemies following me, and me saying “This is Fine” The photo was taken in a Roblox game

10 Likes

The full one.

5 Likes

Wait, what is that?
_20200602_151349

Yes, Double mouse, its nothing important

1 Like

Yep it’s a lawnmower

3 Likes

its looks cuted

1 Like

My new Background