Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

the thing we praised for years and years, praised enough that IA has to do it some day

Chicken Invaders (Minecraft edition). Cool!

pixel doesnt mean minecraft
its just digital art but smol

They are so cute !!!

I know.






Not even in my weirdest dreams did I imagine a walking Space Burger! If planetary droid raids do get added, this needs to be one of the bosses. I don’t know about other people but I for one would rather have unique stuff like this over the overused Dick Clark, UCHO 5 and other such overused memes.

good concept, chickens thinking how to bait the hero basically

like you


CIU3

I think the bigger stars should move faster than the background

The background should also move a bit.


Boiled yolk star!

I don’t think its art and you just took a bite out of it

I didn’t know where I should post it :slightly_smiling_face:

Without the watermark

eggaming

How did you remove that?

He cropped it so it doesn’t have the watermark in the way

No picture is not cropped