Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

I’ve seen that one and it’s looks similar to this one

1 Like

I died too. Actually I forgot to bring special weapons and wanted to get key and crashed to a chicken and my Poultry Payback activated.

Also, nice heart! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. :smiley: ;D

1 Like

That explosion at the left looks like a :heart:

3 Likes

hm
BearIdle (2) BearIdle (3) BearIdle (4) BearIdle

6 Likes

m

6 Likes

Remade the UHF League logo thing for people who make YouTube videos about league

No need to credit :>

10 Likes

R u sure?

If you want to :>

I tried to measure and compare the hitboxes (hitcircles?) of every final boss in CIU, and here are the results:

This image is the same size as a 50% zoom out on the game’s native resolution. I wasn’t able to make this bigger without making the file size too large.

The Yolk-Star :tm: is a single circle 6000 px in diameter, so it’s the biggest one. Somehow. It’s mostly because iA wanted the visible part of the hit circle to be relatively flat. In CI3, the hitbox size was two times smaller than that.
The Henterprise is a single circle 5600 px in diameter, and its hitbox resembles the original shape the most out of all of them.
The Egg Cannon consists of five circles: the one in the middle with a diameter of 1800 px, a pair near the middle circle with 2000 px and a pair in the back with 4300 px. In CI4, the pair in the back was much smaller than this, so the hitbox back then would have looked like a zig-zag. In total, it covers an area that’s 4720 px wide and 5960 px tall.

13 Likes

iron modei
Out of control.

12 Likes

Is that harder than Universal Grandmaster? Or is it the one before UG?

Newer and harder than UG a bit.

3 Likes

Earth quick in space

4 Likes

No… that’s not how it works… that’s not how any of it works.

6 Likes

Turn off the damn green screen, there’s a fucking earthquake

space chile? (the country)

1 Like

Game over !

1 Like

PicsArt_۰۱-۲۴-۰۲.۰۳.۴۹
The medal medal
PicsArt_۱۲-۲۶-۱۲.۳۹.۰۵
The true Egg cannon
PicsArt_۱۲-۲۳-۰۵.۰۸.۴۲
Black trophy