Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

Is this a motherclucking jojo reference?
Chicken Jotaro Yare yare daze

8 Likes

Cool!
I mean it,COOL!

2 Likes

I think its time to enable the ignore to this thing, you cannot see artworks with passion and effort often, but always you will see re-textured spacecrafts/chickens, Some cursed or terrible artworks, edited pfps of people and irl chickens with Annoying Orange?
I’m not saying that i whould be better, im terrible drawing and i use photos editor in other stuff.
Ik also what theres some ppl trying to save the topic but seems like its not working
This topic should be used for his purpose, not for cursed stuff.

it is only an opinion, so you people can take it or simply ignore it

7 Likes

lasergun chick i guess
im not ia

1 Like

how dare you leak the new mini boss!?

1 Like

iA gotta fire trueuser for NDA breaches

2 Likes

The Yolk Cannon

6 Likes

Why is drone chickens flying in backwards?
:thinking:

2 Likes

Good I guess.

1 Like

To watch out for backwards.

1 Like

Why am I making this

4 Likes

Sticky Fingers W.I.P.
Sticky Fingers

9 Likes

Opposite of wheel of fortune I guess:

Don’t even ask why I made this. This is my first artwork and I love Chick Gatling Gun, so I decided to make something random with it. However I originally wanted to upload it with transparent background but idk why it turns transparent into white here.

Example:

It looks better this way I think. Anyway why did it do this? I tested out smaller images and they were fine, but I guess this one got lots of details in it. If someone know the reason&how to fix it, just DM me, thanks.

4 Likes

I use paint dot net and it happens to save it automatically as a jpeg file by putting your stuff onto this topic

1 Like

Me too.

Yeah, but I noticed that if the image doesn’t have that much detail in it it works fine here. Does it do this with other programs too?

I’m not too sure exactly

1 Like

Some editions for CIU’s icon

7 Likes

Same here
PicsArt_۱۲-۰۹-۰۱.۰۱.۲۱

3 Likes

good god what have you unleashed upon this world

4 Likes

It resonates with a godly power