Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

I forgot to mention that this music should be extended a bit.

it a joke music so i don’t finish it lol

The chickens have created a new way to fly in the space, watch out.

I’m actually running out of ideas. You can suggest any ideas for the artworks as long as it’s related to CI.

Giant Robotic Space Crab meeting Giant Robotic Space Crab 2.0 (or a family reunion with all of them)

Here is a sketch of how it would look like.

It’s still WIP so anything may change. I’ll continue tomorrow.
UPDATE: It will take longer than I expected.

Spacecraft with balls

@Claudal, It’s finished.

epic as cluck

What a masterpiece.

Behind the mystery bonus.


Don’t judge the ship by it’s look.

Intergalactic credit

I made the Mueller in blender

You must work with iA bruh :sob::fire::fire::fire:

Please deposit 5 keys.

Rockstar Freddy doesn’t let go of me EVEN IN SPACE

Brothers in arms and wings.

Bonus:

wow this is a breakthrough

pretty realistic

wonder when 2db will see this

Reviving this topic is heroic.