Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

this was an screenshot from an SNES game called “Super NES Scope 6” that i have edited with GIMP and put chickens all over it.

1 Like

So Paint “GIMP” Can Help Me Doing Great artwork?

you can also use paint(dot)net for the artwork.
so, yes.

2 Likes

Some of the other painting programs are optional except the ones are paid unfortunately
Say for example: Krita, FireAlpaca or whatever the painting programs of your choice that you like (As I said except the ones are paid unfortunately)

2 Likes

I use Photoshop CC6

1 Like

I tell you one thing to mention to Paint,Photoshop
in paint it would help them to make sketches and pass it in whatever program they are using.

Well… I was originally going to say it that I used paint dot net to draw stuffs since I have drawing tablet with me and then later I had to toss it into another painting program that I could draw but I guess… Sketches is fine to draw it

is somewhat complicated to make a work of art

1 Like

I have an Idea to recreate thing or sketches

I mean, You could look up some reference on google images that you wanted to draw say for example: Drawing chickens but with some reference that you had to look at it

@Rabbit_Dude I understand therefore what it costs me to make a work of Art is to look for something or a reference to Draw the Chickens.

It’s something like that you wanted to pose to make it look good so I’ll give you jotaro as an example which is this one

1 Like

I have a fangame like this…

2 Likes

3 Likes

to mention that Gamma Chthon is a planet with full of caverns and subway cave and crystals of colored destinies.

1 Like

The Chickens have been taking a Summer Break in these hot… HOOOTT… TIMES.
Relax and chill with a glass of lemonade in the beach like them!

Thanks @xeast_1 and @Pidgey for motivation to do it

28 Likes

Summer break time boi’s, Here we gooooooo

1 Like

Hope y’all liked it :slight_smile: I’m glad to be a big artist in this community

3 Likes

just somn quick (not even properly lined), my thoughts on how the boron railgun would look like
moron is just this but without the shark teeth decal (infinitely less cool)

16 Likes

wow , looking cool

1 Like