Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

I don’t think Henperor will invite babysitter to his house after that .

They destroyed the house .

2 Likes

But it still looks cool like this

2 Likes

Its a concept of mine that I came up

drugs reunited

8 Likes

Sus Forces

2 Likes

This will make the IAMT very special. Good job.

2 Likes

Darth_Skembesion vibes

3 Likes

Pirates Of Clucks Part1

i don’t know why it’s jpeg

I Know they are not 100% good at all btw! hope you like it!

10 Likes

Round ?? Of CI fanart because ‘im have’ free time now

WHAT SHOULD IT BE

Choose what i draw
  • Shady Dealer
  • Bro where the FUCK is the 5th space crab drawing, it’s been like 5 or 4 months already you lazy ass man
  • Bonus: Hend Game Animation

0 voters

3 Likes

Found this bat wait , it’s chicken no no ,It’s a vampire chicken .

5 Likes

wow! me and you make 2 arts in the same hour!.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Wow , I see you better than me in drawing , small question , what the program do you use to make those cool pictures ?

1 Like

Cooooooooooooool! Thank You For remastering my version!.

Greetings rEAcruits!
We have an amazing opportunity to show you another teaser for our upcoming game! As you can see, it’s here! Better than ever, The Spaceship builder expansion pack! We redesigned and reworked the build tools to make creation of your favorite flagship innovative and fun. You can freely place parts on the body of your spaceship, the only limitation is weight and power consumption to avoid users creating chaotic space tanks. We hope you feel as excited as our team because there many more features to share in the coming weeks. Stay tuned, and may the forks be with you!

14 Likes

Looks good. It only remains to draw a clearer and more modern ship, as well as make the background a little lighter.

1 Like

this is just a temporary model for our beta testers, new ships are currently being modeled by iA.

cool is that a game or just a concept?

Yo this is actually dope!

Can i get unbanned tho

5 Likes

Giant Robotic Space Crab updated , say hi .

The Sprites

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/966276964488986644/1022550168131874886/Giant_Robotic_V3.0.png

5 Likes