Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

That reminds me of a horror game.

3 Likes

Five nights at chicken invaders’

2 Likes

Halloween is coming soon so I drew this .

10 Likes

Anyone wants key rush mission ?

The image of the alien .

7 Likes

I made this ID keycard for iA because why not?
Front

Back

Keycard Levels

7 Likes

InterAction Studios Account ID?

Fun fact, he’s tier 0

1 Like

hello everyone

2 Likes

Interesting

Greeting Artists , I was thinking with a art competition ,so why not . The competition is drawing the hero and he is on a planet (earth, water planet , ice planet , inferno planet , etc…) , here is an example .

After drawing the artwork send it here and from 15th October I’ll collect all the artworks you have been drawn and make a poll for who is the winner ,will be there 4 places and every place has own medal . I’ll close the poll in 30th October , Good luck .

10 Likes

What’s the price for 1st place?

1 Like

I was thinking for best 4 artworks , the owners of them will get a medal , the first medal is made of gem and the second medal is made of gold and the third medal made of iron and final medal is made of copper .

1 Like

And how will you provide the medals?..

1 Like

After I close the poll I will say who are the winners of the competition and I will show the medals .

1 Like

How about give the winner some keys or a CHL.

2 Likes

If l have more money , maybe I’ll do this but , It is very likely that I won’t do it.

3 Likes

Let’s get drawin’ :sunglasses:

4 Likes

it that you?

1 Like

That is Anas.

3 Likes

Wrong Answer ,sorry Starbrockle . :x:

Do you mean the person in the picture , No . It’s the hero from my imagination Check this Post your Chicken Invaders artwork! - #3472 by AnasWael

3 Likes