Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

something colorful has arrived.

Demonstration:

Philosopher’s Stone

Radiant Burst

“STORM” (Silverware Tools Of Rainbow Magic)

Ethereal Lance

Ethereal Lance is a reference to one of the Empress of Light’s attacks in Terraria.

11 Likes

Almost got illusion with those rainbow weapons…

Now available here:

3 Likes

i mean she made a video about alternative bad ending of the game. which is simillar to the first picture

1 Like

5 Likes

I have a question

Ask immediately like @MNaeemi777 says:

3 Likes

Sin título 20
this is the Ion Blaster the improved version of the Cl2

1 Like

What do !? This is possible. :scream:

Man, that henterprise looks amazing as hell :moyai:

3 Likes

10 Likes

@Darth_Skembesion Change left foot with right and right with left

2 Likes

yeah i made something like that back in 2018

11 Likes

This is a fan made episode of Chicken Invaders:
Chicken invaders: Multidimensional escape

The plot (If you are interested)
Our Hero is making yet another order at Space Burger, but they inform him that their supplies are running low because chickens have been destroying Space Burgers all over the galaxy, Hero decides to visit Madam Madámme to seek help. She tells him that he can prevent chickens from destroying Space Burgers by using her device which can let him travel between all the infinite timelines and universes, but the only side effect is that if it’s used too frequently it can mess up the current reality. Hero of course uses it very frequently and does stop chickens at their plan, but doesn’t notice he is making changes to present reality. Eventually some familiar visitors from the past start visiting present timeline, some are modified versions, some are completely messed up because the reality is starting to fall apart and starts creating mixed abominations from all the parallel universes. Of course Hero meets versions of himself from the past. There would be multiple endings, semi-bad ending where Hero successfully fixes the broken reality but the Space Burgers are left destroyed, good ending where everything is fixed and Space Burgers are back in business.

And now here are some pictures!

24 Likes

That’s actually an interesting plot

2 Likes

i remember thinking this was going to be the 6th game. Very nice job of replicating that feeling

1 Like

Yes me too, I always imagined it as a true final adventure where the story starts of normaly as a joke, but then gets way more serious by the end.

4 Likes

do not know

1 Like

21 Likes

3 Likes