Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

so does that make, giant robotic space crab, general grievous? without the lightsabers

2 Likes

I guess so.

Also thanks to @Darth_Skembesion for helping me with face of henperor

3 Likes

and this is the game I’m making but it lacks a detail to finish

6 Likes

I still have a long way to finish the other games but
I need to improve everything and new boss I’m doing

9 Likes

why did this take so long
squid

6 Likes

i made this in 15 sec enjoy

5 Likes

interesting

The InterAction Studios Earth evolution.

EDIT: It’s not complete. I will make a newer version including Tom Risk, Radar Wars Gold, Radar Wars Arcade and Unnamed Puzzle Game. This one just includes Piggly 2, Smileyville, Piggly and Chicken Invaders 5. I think it’s better if I don’t put Christmas Eve Crisis, because it’s at night.

8 Likes

First reminds me of Notch’s RubyDung game.
Second looks like Windows XP wallpaper.
Third looks slightly realistic.
Fourth, the land looks cartoonish, besides the sky which is pretty realistic.

Honestly a nice evolution.

I thought that game was know by very few people. Maybe it’s just games like the 4k series (Hunters4k, Dungeon4k, l4krits, Left 4k Dead, etc.) or Legend of the Chambered series (Legend of the Chambered, Prelude of the Chambered, DM Engine, HL2RPG, Tiny Cham, etc.) the ones that are that unknown.

I heard of Ruby dung and Legend of the Chambered from Minecraft explanations (who is Notch, evolution of Minecraft etc.) but haven’t heard of these, wow.

what is the design of planet earth

A new version with trees in some games (I didn’t have time to put them in RW2, F16 and RWA).
Earth in Radar Wars 2 (GOLD), F16, Radar Wars Arcade, Piggly 2, Smileyville, Piggly, Chicken Invaders: Cluck of the Dark Side and Unnamed Puzzle Game.

5 Likes

what is the puzzle game?

A cancelled project from 2017.

1 Like

1st one reminds me of my discord server pfp

that’s fine with earth designs

Bg Earthsurfcase
this is the surface earth in the improved version

4 Likes