Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

Heh thanks man, and yeah i could make something like that… Hm… Astronaut chicken… :thinking:

1 Like

5 Likes

take it easy man. just enjoy🙃

1 Like

But it’s Ai :frowning:

Well, since many people didn’t like it, I deleted…

1 Like

If I were you, I’d ask to open back this topic:

I’m pretty sure it is a nice place for AI related stuff, including the artwork. This way there won’t be any reasons to complain about it in this topic (hopefully making it so there is more artwork than screenshots of the word “your”), and people who want to post AI stuff would have a place where they are not bullied.

8 Likes

17 Likes

Turkish turkey that can speak turkey while being turkish

2 Likes

25th November, 2003, the day where Chicken Invaders: The Next Wave Christmas Edition was released.
and now, After 20 years, The game is still being enjoyed by a lot of players with its iconic Christmas musics
So i made this:

Context: A year has passed since the destruction of the Mother-Hen Ship, Our heros got a message from the chickens, invinting them to a christmas table party, to eat and celebrate christmas and finally end the Chicken Invasion. The second hero wasn’t sure of it being a trap, but he was happy to see it that the invasion will end, while the other only wanted the food it will serve.
As for the Chicken side, It was all just a trick to destroy the heroes and rule the entire Solar System… (again)
Rebuilding the Mother-Hen Ship again was an easy job for the Chickens, Even Big Chicken and Sarge Chicken have got a new christmasy costume from the Eggspanded Fashen Market. Ofcourse, they also invited their chicken friends and good ol Santa Sledge to give our heroes a surprise.
After going to the sun, our heroes was shocked to see that it was all a trick that the chickens were planning. So, our heroes must stop them, including the big three, and save Christmas, or else they will be the Chicken’s Christmas Turkey.

10 Likes

turkish turkey turkely turkeyed by a turkeyed turkish turkey

2 Likes

Chicken Cowboy :cowboy_hat_face:

21 Likes

This guy
CI4Chickenaut

Chickenaut :huh:

16 Likes

we became what we clucked

Looks like we have a guest here

He noticed the Galactic Party and going towards to it

@N3C4D3 's Mysterious Ship boss on SOUL KNIGHT idea, i liked it so i decided to rework it a little…

25 Likes

beautiful i have nothing else to say just beautiful

1 Like

Doctor beaker one

3 Likes

Damn, if he had any less pixels, it’d be radio!

4 Likes