Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

Got gnomed

1 Like

I saw this from a mile away.
Well, who didn’t, honestly.

Also, I had the most random dream about this image. You cursed me.

1 Like

Boring in school

8 Likes

I’m bored sometimes too, but I drew a mess of CIU in a blank paper

2 Likes

I made a quick comparison image of the various enemies, bosses and other things in the Chicken Invaders games, based on the in-game sprite sizes (probably isn’t accurate).

Some interesting results:

• The Henterprise appears to be much smaller than I thought it was, since it uses a 200% zoom compared to the Egg Cannon’s 300% zoom. Based on this, it’s not that much larger compared to Earth.
  • The Yolk-Star™️ is smaller than the CI4 Mother-Hen Ship.
  • The Yolk-Star™️’s surface on its boss fight appears to be larger than the cutscene sprite (I made it match the Yolk itself).
22 Likes

Ask me if you see the auto-closing message.
A tip: double think before making a fool of yourself
And this was even a useful “bump”.

1 Like

Wait…

Hold on a second. Let me check…

DAMN

huh? That’s a bump but it’s good, it is a part of this topic

Did you missed the metal egg which shoots laser?

He uncluded the main bosses, well at least most of them. Not some random boss.

If you’re wondering, it’s nearly the same size as the blast from the past mother hen ship, as far as I’m concerned.

1 Like

I only included bosses which I felt were more important. Besides, that boss isn’t that much different than the CI3 Mother-Hen Ship, which is included.

3 Likes

Here’s another similar one, this time with the full cutscene sprites for the Egg Cannon and the Henterprise so that it’s easier to compare those two.

7 Likes

how is that even a bad bump

7 Likes

This is not accurate, we, the mighty EA know how big each of the bosses are because we saw the development taking place.

Honestly yes, depth has to be kept in mind. Doesn’t the Henterprise cover almost the entire sun in the intro? Before releasing feathers.

He is not bigger than the sun. He have around 1/30 of the sun size(sorry if im wrong). Or simply put 12,500 kilometers in diameter. I am sure that before he was over 30 000 km, but Emerald decided to edit the final bosses.

Yesss this is what you wanted (wait nooooo its white background instead of nothing)

2 Likes

I just notice the Egg Cannon
This is beautiful
I know it’s a perspective tihng, but the upper part it’s just too good at first glance

3 Likes