Post your Chicken Invaders artwork!

lollers

No clue where to post this so I will upload it here
Yes! I still play spore in 2021 and I made the muller in spore, as you can see I uploaded this spaceship on the spore site. My name is sas_boi_succer or just search “Muller M404-PI Deliverer” if you wanna see this in your game

5 Likes

Nice. Now i can finally destroy the Henpire and the Grox altogether with the Planet Buster

1 Like

Grand Mother-Cyborg-Hen Ship

4 Likes

i think that’s the most cursed CI thing i’ve seen in a while

1 Like

god

12 Likes

fat dog

slob dog god

What the actual dog?

2 Likes

Yeah, another building test that i’ve made in rblx, Now an H&C. This time i decided to do aditional stuff to the model but i ended up messing up everything and i needed to redo for completely the whole model, and i also got problems with painting it like the default H&C so i decided to find out an quite simple paintjob and did the galbatorix one. So yeah, expect a number of errors on it :roll_eyes:

I will probably redo this again, maybe some day but not anytime soon, anyways, i just hope that it don’t take the whole day to do it.

I did a litte rest after finishing the model and then i decided to make the exhaust while since they can fly around now.

24 Likes

This is Giant Robotic Space Crab V3.0:

It has 2 normal grab arms at the middle, 2 laser arms at the top and 2 bullet arms at the bottom.

Starts appearing at 80% difficulty. Its size is twice as normal Crab Will have screen zoom same as King Crab. Uses 4 AoE instead of one(like Henperor at Chicken Exponentiality).

This is the look of its bullet:
Giant Robotic Space Crab V3.0 Bullet

Too lazy about attacks.

1 Like

this is a bit sussy
crewmate chick

3 Likes

might remake my first ever idea

2 Likes

5 Likes

what in the actual fuck

11 Likes

Here’s something I made after I was gone from the Chicken Invaders community, it was because of Roblox stuff. So here’s the CI chick model I made except it’s a bit blocky in Roblox Studio. I might render it later or tomorrow on.

13 Likes

huh, it’s the first time i’ve seen a chicken smoking what’s up with his beak though

why

sus

2 Likes

A completely rendered version of a chick from CI! It was rendered in Blender with Cycles engine, even though I’ve rendered some stuff before. I imported my CI chick model from my building place.

18 Likes

2 Likes