Post things you hate here

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Can I post multiple things that I hate? The ‘Fandom Menace’ aka a loud and toxic group of star wars fans who hate the disney movies like nothing else and want to shape Star Wars in their path and vision at absolutely any cost is one of the things I hate the most. I thought that Star Wars: The Last Jedi was somewhere between decent and meh. I liked the rest of the disney movies although they certainly have flaws. I don’t hate Vito himself but holy hell this comments section is cancer. Full of overreacting jerks https://youtu.be/5ECwhB21Pnk. If Star Wars dies, the common fan might blame it on Disney but I’ll blame some other people as well, the so called ‘saviors’ of Star Wars fans, not realising their discriminatory practices like gateekeeping, namecalling, insulting,etc. I didn’t wish to post a rant about the ‘majority’ of the star wars fandom but oh my god I just can’t tolerate all that toxicity and the worst part is that they refuse to acknowledge their own toxicity and instead blame it all on Disney and the 'Shills and corporate sheep". I do not pretend that Disney is innocent, they attacked fans and have refused to listen to them but the fandom isn’t any better.

3 Likes

This whole garbage and the community who support it.^
Also: Undertale fandom, some CI discord users, my life and myself, people who think that CI is just a Space Invaders mockery, religions and a lot of other things.

1 Like

Now I would like to know more.

Same.

Same, but it just makes me more glad I ditched Discord almost completely. Seems like I’m not missing much fun.

yes .

Toxicity sparks more toxicity.

1 Like

People who make a bunch of uſeleſs threads, ſome of which are clearly deſigned to encourage hatred.

12 Likes

I wonder what causes so many people to dislike games such as LOL or Fortnite. I used to play first one and I don’t remember seeing anything extraordinary, or out of norm in that game.

Actually, tha hate that fortnite is getting is pretty unreasonable IMO. It’s a good game. Maybe it was overhyped, but all that hatred its just unnecessary.

3 Likes

Completely ditching Discord? A bit harsh. I’m not in many big communities, too busy for my liking, but staying in smaller ones is really great! Chatting and meme’ing together is pretty fun.

2 Likes

:expressionless: i hate this video

1 Like

It’s mainly because “the kids are playing it”. This argument was used to describe every popular game. The “more adult” players think they are so better hating the game that kids are also playing.

Anyway, can we delete this topic already and never return to it? No one should hate anything and definitely CIU forum is not a place for that.

1 Like

DD4787E857F8EF2A5042F7119A176F309F98BD4D

LOL its just negative on humanity. And it became worst and worst. Also, waste of time.

I feel like what’s happening to fortnite is what happened to minecraft, a culture clash of some sort. Minecraft was always a great game, but at some point everyone thought of it as a kid’s game, myself included. I did occasionaly play it, not much though.
Now fortnite is in the same position, but I doubt it will reach the nostalgia phase before the game dies. It’s a multiplayer game afterall.
What sets them apart are the core games themselves, as I still feel Minecraft is in my OPINION better than fortnite. I don’t enjoy battle royales, not to mention the amount of microtransactions in fortnite.

1 Like

when will people forget about fortnite we will play TETRIS

1 Like

pssttthttthth dont tell but i leak team peggle classic

I dont want to ruin the surprise. You can join and see by yourself :wink: