TYPE OF THE MISSION : chicken invasion

MISSION CODE NAME : sandy broil
TYPE OF THE MISSION : chicken invasion
post mission that in the ranking you are in first place like these :point_up_2:

2 Likes

mission code name : ajar proprietress
type of mission : feather fields

1 Like

If you post your 1st place here, your first ranking will literally be deleted next 12 hours after you post so don’t if you want to hold your crown.

9 Likes

.__ .

1 Like

No. I refuse.

1 Like

name of mission is Bad Protection

3 Likes

I’m yoinking this, thanks

*bump*

5 Likes

For now, I’m the best here. I’ll aim to grab for Possitive Ganache as my flagship mission because is a pretty one also there are a lot of optimizations to make and one of them is to run at HS instead of Veteran

Any big scores around these weeks?

For proficient CIU players: What bullshit missions

Not gonna lie, it took a lot of time and effort to get the 1st place. I mean, look at the mission duration and difficulty. Truly inhumane.

3 Likes

Still a 1st place :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

lol

2 Likes

Why not make this also a topic for Constellation(s) speedrun’s based on in-game time after-mission results (To be more fair with everyone despite having potato PCs and people that didn’t invested on specific things or doesn’t use wormholes) with specifics like difficulty; ship type; medals like SBTCM, Outstanding “One Man Army”, “Iceman” Coolness Award, all the already mentioned together or similar things? If this is too big of an idea, I could make a new forum thread for it to keep this one safe of spam but I guess that speedruns could lead to top-scores too

Bump

uhhh…
you just said big score so with out medal’s points and difficulty can’t be reached very easy
and please make the speed run topic yourself

hahaha you think i am stupid ?
you bumped this topic early
after 9 days
so what’s problem with you?

and also why you are saying your idea to me ?
do it by yourself
tell your idea to IA

Alright, but it should be started accordingly, so I’m going to make some effort into my first commitment

Early, definitively my bad

On it :upside_down_face:

Welp, time to scrub some rookie missions for my account.