📊 Poll: Do you have a Steam account?

image Here is my Steam account and my profile picture.

2 Likes

Cattura l Since everyone is posting their Steam I post it too

6 Likes

A_Hand

oh fuck it’s a hand

1 Like

Time to be more direct and less cryptic. Ready to roll
fe29e8deb0533e0ff12948837bb730be

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I’m now called “The Senate”, in case anyone would like to add me.

Time to share

Name: CattyCheese

I am new.
name: Fire

Who wanna add me as friend ?

Name?

It is here:

2 Likes

I don’t think so anyway. play some of your games on facebook and was trying to find a solution to my kids playing their sims cd’s with codes without going broke so may have started one up.

1 Like

Hmmm, the game has 150 concurrent players. If all 119 players voting in the poll have played it, then by projection we’ve gained 31 new players. Supposing the 18 players without one made an account, we still would have gained 13 new players. And this number is still increasing. I wonder what the first negative review chooses to highlight as a flaw, if any, of the game.

If the measure of 87% of players with a Steam account holds true for the enitre playerbase of ~40,000 and all of them choose to switch to Steam, we’d have at least 35k players on Steam

2 Likes

the first negative review just says “way to take a great product and turn it into garbage!” so it’s not really highlighting anything

3 Likes

Noice image
https://steamdb.info/app/1510460/graphs/

2 Likes

I added you as friend. Waiting for response! :wink:

Any one who want to add me as a friend, my name is ahmedkiller6780. It is a strange name but no problem. And here is my profile.

It is the duo Mario and Luigi.

#1 on Trending for Free to Play

This is epic

23 Likes