Plan Update #09

You’re welcome!!!

1 Like

I do not think this update was needed. Sorry it looks very similar to Plan Update #4. @InterAction_studios Also i think it would be good if you make the background stars in future updates at least slightly more visible.

1 Like

Um, I dunno. This was not needed but they just wanted to say about the problem

1 Like

I emailed them about this. They said: Thanks for your suggestion! Our hands are full right now, but we’ll certainly do something special for the 20-year anniversary. About the last one, i suggest some kind of surprise about next year for 20-year anniversary of CI franchise.

3 Likes

Yay, 20th anniversary!

2 Likes

Plan Update #4 wasn’t that bad they just said they have problems:

1 Like

I know, but for me it was useless update. The best updates are 1,2,3,6 and maybe 8 along with the teaser. The other ones are just meh for me. The 5th plan update have 1 good picture, but for me its not enough to count for a ‘‘strong’’ update. Thats my view.

2 Likes

Well it was good for me, though it’s kinda useless but not THAT useless

1 Like

Yeah they should’ve named it “small update #1” or something

2 Likes

Oh yeah! Thanks, @Nikito.

2 Likes

And it should have been like “Bad News of CIU” or something like that too

1 Like

Yeah why not. As well, as they are deciding what to do and what not.

1 Like

something like that :smiley: I’m afraid I’ve got some BAD NEWS!!! hahaha again …
in any case I appreciate the fact that at lease IA share the progress!!!

1 Like

It’s not bad news @gabytzu. It’s just @chickeninvadersfan72’s problem, not the game

1 Like

Mad chicken disease :ok_hand:. Glad you banned him.

1 Like

The chickens begin to spraying disease in the forum, things are not going well :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Better to kill them al sooner

1 Like

I know, I’m so glad.

1 Like

Like killing all chickens in 3 days…

1 Like

Um, riiiiiight…

3 Likes