Plan Update #06

Um,you know,this isn’t the only place with ideas. They receive ideas on their e-mail,too.

2 Likes

Yeah, and this was the only way to do it before these forums were made.

While that is true, Inter_Action haſn’t been telling us all of his. Still, I think 1000 can be conſidered a hyperbole.

1 Like

93 ideas ok. But i think they will take at least about 20 ideas. About the hurry i mean that they dont need to rush so much, even if they have a problems like sicknes, because they can do some wrong who can became a bug or even bad thing. I wait 4 years from now it’s not easy for me, but I can tolerate it.

So this is why i wrote (on this form):grin:

Who knows they could include all of the 93 ideas somehow who knows?.. but I think if they deceded to do that, we will wait at least to the middle or the end of 2019 :joy::joy:

They said it clearly that they cant add all ideas(some great one’s will be unused), but i think the full game will be released in early 2019.

Come on! Just wait until chrismas because i know the wait will be worth it :smiley:

If it comes out on Chriſtmas, it’ll be the beſt Chriſtmas preſent I’ve had in a long time.

I think you mean “THE BEST PRESENT” did you?

yes

Calm down buddy. We know…

I have rage problems :joy:

Hehehe what’s wrong…!!!

1 week to last, hopefully leave soon I can not stand the emotion