Perishable limit & other changes

It is. Bombers provide firepower which you can’t get with any other ship, and perishables make their downsides basically nonexistant. Tho I don’t agree with the ideas proposed in this topic, I agree that perishables are an issue and could be handled better.

1 Like

Think wisely before voting, this is an important feature to make bombers less effective in events.

Do you want to have a limit of how many perishables can be equipped per mission?
  • [Yes] I don’t like how bombers can get huge advantage by filling half of the slots with perishables
  • [No] NOOOO you can’t do this to me!!! I can’t win in events without a fast bomber! :angry-face:
0 voters

Is it convincing enough if I said people that don’t have good cursor-moving skills still use bombers?

1 Like

You don’t understand the point of competitive missions just so you can apply such change, the one which have better equipment and skills shall have the highest score and ranks. So nerfing bombers is obviously unwise thing.

If you really plan to be successful in events, why you don’t buy a bomber then?

I think we should have more types of challenge missions:

• The first type of challenge missions, we already know, is one where you are allowed and encouraged to be prepared, even though these mission items can be expensive.

• The second type of challenge missions, which definitely a lot of players have suggested in the past, is one where you are limited to certain items you are not allowed to bring, or even banning all mission items altogether.

1 Like

Well at least people are aware about some perishables being too OP… Hopefully those things will receive a nerf, either from iA or someone else.

1 Like

I’ve compiled some preliminary results from the top-10 of all competitive missions so far in v.115:

Spacecraft Usage
M400 Caterer 37%
M404-PI Deliverer 21%
M408 Cuisinier 0%
H&C 101 Hatchling 7%
H&C 201 Pullet 4%
H&C 301 Cockerel 0%
BX-7 Excalibur 2%
BX-8 Ukonvasara 2%
BX-9 Mjölnir 16%
VF-56 Starling 4%
VF-66 Jackdaw 4%
VF-76 Raven 3%

Although the sample size is still rather small, I’d say there’s no compelling evidence to suggest that BX dominates the charts.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.