New Wave: Chicken Venn diagram

Each ring compose of 10 to 12 enemies distributed equally. There are 3 rings total in a wave, that makes them 30-36 in total. On its basic form, these compose of chickens having a different color on each ring. The feat of this wave is when these three rings combine each other to form one ring. The expanded form looks like a Venn diagram, hence the wave name.

Just watch the vid:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/586136413700096010/719035589281710110/Venn2.avi

3-ring form:

A 2-ring variant can also be added on lower difficulties:

12 Likes

with normal chickens in the rings, and stronger types in the middle? How about that for an alternative if you need one

As I understand, the formation would be like this one?

1 Like

yep, exactly that

stronger types go in the middle, weaker ones outside

8 Likes

That works alternatively, I guess.

Why not add a chick gatling gun in the middle…

The player itself is in the middle though.

Oh, I thought the player would be outside the venn diagram. Well that’s a problem

The game might spawn in minibosses and players won’t have enough space to dodge all those projectiles…

Yeah, especially when the inner ring is full of slobs and you only have is Riddler

2 Likes

nah why not all chickenauts

Or maybe, gatling guns

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Added to v.52 :medal_sports: Idea

13 Likes

Missed opportunity if you don’t call it “Hen Diagram”

3 Likes

“Henn”, but yeah, good point :medal_sports: Idea

11 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.