New Skills: Rushed Consumer and Spicy Inferno Dish

Everyone knows there are eight slots for Skills, yet only six of them are used for now. I thought to myself: What if there were much, much harder skills beyond Superstar Hero?

Well, I’m gonna present you these two:

Rushed Consumer

• Projectile speed - +37.5%
  • Mission difficulty - +50%
  • Key drop - +62.5%
  • Score bonus - 250%

By playing with this skill item, the speed of every enemy’s/object’s speed will be increased by 50% (unless they reach max speed defined by developers)

Spicy Inferno Dish

• Projectile speed - +45%
  • Mission difficulty - +60%
  • Key drop - +75%
  • Score bonus - +300%

By playing with this skill item, the speed of every enemy’s/object’s speed will be increased by 100%(unless they reach max speed defined by developers) and every chicken that is not a boss will release a explosion of a radius smaller than Toxic Chicken’s released gas’ when killed. Additionally every boss will do their attacks and moves +25% quicker.

I hope this idea will be accepted by @InterAction_studios :slight_smile: See ya!

8 Likes

Im only wait more difficult the game, SSH now is boring

2 Likes

Now Imagine This in a Comet Chase, Asteroid Belts and Supernova.

3 Likes

Rip my eyes.

Update:
In “Rushed Consumer” and “Spicy Inferno Dish”, bosses with fragments (including Sweater Chicken) will have a 20% chance to have their dropped fragments set on fire (you have to dodge them like Alien Mothership’s piecies!)
Fix #1:
That doesn’t include Mother-Hen Ship from CI4

1 Like

Update #2:
In “Rushed Consumer” and “Spicy Inferno Dish”, soundtracks from CI2R to CIU will be replaced by DnB remixes (that includes boss music)

You can upgrade your music items to use them with “Rushed Consumer” or “Spicy Inferno Dish”

Bosses with fragments in “Spicy Inferno Dish” will also have 5% to have their dropped fragments set on blue fire (you also have to dodge them!). Blue fire makes these fragments home into you after 2 seconds after being dropped from boss (like chickens in Terminator Chickens wave).

Fix: #2
Blue fire will be included in CI4 Mother-Hen Ship’s egg fragments

1 Like

I bet that would be fun with the alien mothership

3 Likes

Update #3
In “Rushed Consumer” during Chicken Multiplicity boss fight,
there is a rare chance of spawning Master Squawker or Magnetic Manipulator instead of Big Chicken upon Infini-Chick’s defeat

Additionally there’s uncommon chance of spawning Slob Chicken instead of Chickenaut, also uncommon chance of spawning different breeds instead of regular chickens.

In “Spicy Inferno Dish” during Chicken Multiplicity boss fight there is a very rare chance of Henperor’s Apprentice instead of Infini-Chick upon Super-Chick’s defeat and a rare chance of spawning Magnetic Manipulator, Master Squawker, Military Chicken or Party Chicken instead of Big Chicken upon Infini-Chick’s/ Henperor’s Apprentice’s defeat.

Additionally there’s uncommon chance of spawning Slob Chicken instead of Chickenaut, also uncommon chance of spawning Scared Chicken, Toxic Chicken or different breeds instead of regular chickens, rare chance of spawning Berserk or Assassin Chick instead of Chick, and common chance of spawning Bandana or Pirate Chick instead of Chick

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.