New Ship idea: AX Series

I like the idea but it would better if you say slightly faster firing rate (like lightning fryer or laser cannon or positron stream would have no difference because they are instant weapons)

Frier, Laser cannon and positron all benefit from faster fire rate. I mean it like, pretend they have Overdrive, and that is the normal fire rate for the ship. Equipping Overdrive would make them fire even faster, yes? Or rather hit more often in a second, if that makes sense.

Absolver, yeah it doesn’t have. Maybe charge faster, and do nothing with the booster equipped.
Or just do nothing. I’m sure iA would have to come up with something to make it affected by the Booster somehow.

There is enough ships in the game now there is things better this like sats and weapons

1 Like

Not you must write the price

Hey, I understand. But that doesn’t stop anyone from making ideas right? Besides, it was fun to come up with it, I don’t mind if iA doesn’t bat an eye to it. But if he does eventually, that would be nice.

you mean this ?

Yes imean

I edited that in the post long ago. Maybe you didnt notice bc the post is too big, idk. But check around :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.