New mode: Lights out!

They’ll be added.

3 Likes

here’s a question: will they be like invasion missions but everywhere is dark and we can barely see some enemies?

Well, congrats and thank you for this mode.

1 Like

Becauſe 1) Uſing bigger numbers makes ſaving up for a more expenſive item more ſatisfyïng, and 2) it allows more preciſe pricing in the lower range.

There should be a lantern and it only lights our path.

I point this now:
A darkness mission in a star is nosense

2 Likes

Rogue planets, distant planets, black holes would fit them.

thats great and also @anon27929001 you created a mod on this for CI5 and you needed alot of skills to succes on it so making a mode like your mod on CIU is a great idea cause it can improve your skills
and make you a better player at the whole chicken invaders franchise, even though almost everyone is a good player, improvement wont hurt anyone

1 Like

Actually, Instead Of Orandza’s Original Idea Cause It’s Kind Of Been Added In The Form Of Darkness Missions, What About A Sort Of “Erased Dimension”? So Everything, All Sprites Except Weapon Boxes Are Just Outlines Against A Blank White Background, Even The Hud Can Be Colourless

The Storyline Being That The Hero Is Sucked Through A Wormhole To Another Dimension Where The Chickens Have Used Their Last Weapon, A Kamikaze Attack Slowly Destroying The Universe Erasing Objects And Tiles Hence The Outlined Silhouettes

Pleasa avoid bumping topics (replying after a long time). Instead, in your case, you should have made a new topic.

2 Likes

Dude, not even American book titles have every word capitalized.

4 Likes

Maybe, but you shouldn’t be the one telling other’s that the way they write is wrong.

Ok, fair.

From the way it was written, it seemed sarcastic to me.

While this is up again, how about making the Henne & Cock family ships have greater visibility in darkness missions? They are scouts after all, and they are almost never played as there are always Muellers.

5 Likes

Why anytime I read this I remember “Hände hoch” in my head.

Henne & Cock reminds me of Heckler & Koch. A Company that makes weapons. (is henne & cock a reference to heckler & koch? they sound very similar)

yes, find it in the wiky

I find this statement kinda funny, since I almost never use my M408.
In my opinion, the M40X series doesn’t have any significant advantages over the H&C X01 series.
I pretty much never use satellites and I already bought more mission slots than I actually use.
Meanwhile the H&C 101 has a smaller hitbox and gives me more keys. The only time I really use the M408 is if I get really bored of using the H&C 101, but not bored enough of the game to just abandon it till the next update.

Yeah,see,if you did use them,muller 404 would be worth it,as it’s important especially for dailies if you want score.