New medals

Attention, recruits!

We’re in the process of reworking UHF medals, and we need your input! Peruse the list of current medals below and let us know what you think. You can comment on existing medals (too easy, too hard, etc.), modify prerequisites (conditions) for each medal, or suggest entirely new medals.

[Updated] Current list of medals as of version 16:

• Medal of Annihilation: Awarded for performing a multikill of 40 or more enemies
  • Meritorious Marksmanship Award : Awarded for 90% shot accuracy in a single wave
  • Medal of Great Appetite Achievement : Awarded for 90% food collection in a single wave
  • Distinguished Green Greed Cross : Awarded for 90% coin collection in a single planet
  • Chicken Hunter Medal of Excellence : Awarded for 90% kill ratio in a single stage
  • Hard-Boiled Certificate of Merit : Awarded for no deaths in a single stage
  • Recognition Medal of Self-Restraint : Awarded for not using any special weapons in a single stage
  • Conspicuous “No Help” Commendation : Awarded for not using satellites in a single stage
  • Honourable “Either Brave or Stupid” Achievement Award : Awarded for not using any power-ups in a single stage
  • Medal of Extreme Appetite Achievement : Awarded for 90% food collection in an entire mission
  • Superior Budget Thriftiness Commendation Medal : Awarded for completing an entire mission without using any missiles
  • Outstanding “One Man Army” Medal : Awarded for completing an entire mission without using satellites
  • Greatest Chicken Hunter of All Time Award : Awarded for completing an entire mission without dying once
  • “Iceman” Coolness Award : Awarded for not overheating in an entire mission
  • Medal of Extreme Unpreparedness : Awarded for successfully completing a mission without using any mountable equipment
  • Trivial Campaign Trophy : Awarded for successfully completing a trivial mission
  • Easy Campaign Trophy : Awarded for successfully completing an easy mission
  • Moderate Campaign Trophy : Awarded for successfully completing a moderate mission
  • Hard Campaign Trophy : Awarded for successfully completing a hard mission
  • Very Hard Campaign Trophy : Awarded for successfully completing a very hard mission
  • Elite Campaign Trophy : Awarded for successfully completing an elite mission
  • Grand Admiral Accomplishment : Awarded for reaching Tier 99
  • Great Perfectionist Acknowledgement : Awarded for exploring the entire galaxy
  • Daily Diligence Declaration : Awarded for logging in 30 days consecutively
  • Victorious Champion Stamp of Approval : Awarded for successfully completing 10,000 missions
  • Scrooge McChick Certification : Awarded for amassing 100,000 keys
  • Birthday Accomplishment : Awarded for serving the UHF for one full year
  • Grill Hero : Awarded for selling 10,000 food at once
  • Daily Winner (Easy) : Awarded for first place in an Easy Daily Challenge
  • Daily Winner (Moderate) : Awarded for first place in a Moderate Daily Challenge
  • Daily Winner (Hard) : Awarded for first place in a Hard Daily Challenge
  • Weekly Winner : Awarded for first place in a Weekly Challenge
  • Speedy Gonzales : Awarded for first place in a Space Race
  • Daily Hard Worker : Awarded daily to the pilot with the most mission hours
  • Weekly Hard Worker : Awarded weekly to the pilot with the most mission hours
  • Busy Bee Accolade : Awarded weekly to the squadron with the most mission hours
  • Early Access Participation : Awarded for joining the UHF during the Early Access phase
  • Great Minds Think Alike : Awarded for outstanding contribution to Chicken Invaders content
  • Bug Exterminator : Awarded for outstanding contribution to Chicken Invaders quality assurance
29 Likes

You create a lot of new medals(wich are very cool), but not for overheating? Is this the reason for the slow update? The new medals? We need medal for not overheating in a single wave, stage and mission.

5 Likes

I ſuggeſted a medal for flyïng without uſing any of your miſſion ſlots a while back.

1 Like

Well. I also suggested some new medals long ago: Ideas from my old email conversation

1 Like

Maybe there ſhould be medals related to galaxy exploration. I think juſt one for full exploration would ſuffice.

2 Likes

Name suggestion for one of the “no overheating” medals:
The “As cool as a frozen chick” medal(since your heat bar needs to stay cool,not with too much heat)

3 Likes

Alright, I made a couple of medal ideas and i will show them to you now. They may not have a perfect names, but atleast I tried. I also want to thank @anon27929001 for helping me with names. Anyway, here it comes!

Geneal of the UHF medal - Awarded for reaching tier 99
“For brave and excellent” award - Awarded for exploring all 20 wormholes
“Great perfectionist” Trophy - Awarded for exploring an entire galaxy
Fast and agile medal - Awarded for getting a multi-kill with 10,000 points
“Daily bird hunter” Award - Awarded for being active for 31 days

I also want to add that i noticed a one mistake in a " Superior Budget Thriftness Commendation Medal" and " Recognition Medal of Self-Resistant"

Since missles are a superweapon now, why not change to “awarded for completing an entire mission without using any superweapons” and “Awarded for not using any superweapons in a single stage”?
Anyway, I hope you liked my medals. Have a good day!

6 Likes

The medal ſounds good, but the name is ſo horribly vague…I actuälly don’t have a good way to finiſh that ſentence. Anyway, it needs a better name.

2 Likes

how about some medals

awarded for completing all the retro missions

awarded for completing all droid raids missions

awarded for completing all the universe missions

awarded for buying all the spacecrafts

and special one awarded for those thare are playing the game since day 1

4 Likes

Hey,if you used a coolant canister,would you still get this medal? If not,perhaps it should be changed to “awarded for not filling the overheat bar fully in a stage/mission”,since coolant canisters prevent you from overheating,so it would make more sense.

2 Likes

the conqueror

or maybe IA Hero

the king of chicken empire

1 Like

I think it ſhould actuälly be for not getting any overheat warnings (you know, the beep) in a ſtage/miſſion.

No. This beeps don’t mean overheating. They are only warnings.
This should be for not overheating (and not using coolant canister because it would be meaningless)

2 Likes

Another variant could be “Hard Worker”.

“Keep the universe clean” or “Great savior”

1 Like

Isnt the droid and retro missions are part fo the universe missions too?

it is! :slightly_smiling_face: my idea something like that
some little medals for all kind of missions …and a big one for all the missions

A 90%-100% kill ratio in the whole mission medal. That would be a real toughie.

1 Like

“Medal of miraculous escape”:
Awarded for ſurviving with 2 or more projectiles within a very ſlim margin of the ſhip.
Obviöusly the eggular repulſer ſhould adjuſt the maximum projectile diſtance in accordance with the hitbox ſize.

My medal ideas:

“Shopping maniac” buy every Item avaiable in the game shops

“Grill hero” sell 10k food to a space burger in a single time

“Hero we deserve award” complete a 100% difficulty mission perfectly (no filled slots, no satellites used, no overheat)

“Galactic challenger” try all the missions in the game

“Galactic hero award” granted if you win all the missions in the entire galaxy (really hard)

“Chichen hunter licence” a medal just to show that a player own the license

“Beta tester” well… a medal granted to all of us?

7 Likes

I think weekly needs trophies for at least the top 5. Or medals

1 Like