New idea about the enviroments

Well I thought a lot. The massive environment make us slow at only 1 speed. I think we should increase the difficult.
We should reduce the speed, depend on the difficult. The more difficult the mission, our ship will get even slower.
Also the electric environment. It will hit slow when the mission is easy, and it will hit fast when the mission is hard. It depends on the difficult of the mission.
And the other environment, well… you guys can understand what I say.
So, do you like my idea? :slight_smile:
P/s: also I don’t know how to make a poll :(((((

1 Like

Hot environment doesn’t reduce speed.

10 Likes

Massive reduces speed

2 Likes

makes sense, but its going to be hell of annoying.

1 Like
  • no
  • yes
  • why the fuck u dont know how to make a poll

0 voters

here ur poll

1 Like

OK thanks :ok_hand:

1 Like

Most likely, it’s kinda slower with the enemies are using the attacks when if you screwing up the rest but eventually it may depends of the diffculty of the mission on it shortly like it’s gonna to be another improvement of the game’s himself or slowdown that it would be awesome, tho when the enemies it’s staying using the attacks faster then the slowdown has been started to do watch out these bullets. (i think it would happens the ships which it wouldn’t changed with the speed for each enemies from the parts of the missions if that’s not the problem with something different.)

1 Like

It makes sense to make the environmental effects vary in difficulty, but it would just make all the harder missions much more harder. Someone proposed somewhere for it to be a different bar representing the strength of the environments - maybe that would be better since it wouldn’t just be tied to the mission difficulty.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.