šŸŽ¶ New CIU music from 2dB

dope.

8 Likes

Hope itā€™ll be added to the game :grin: :grin: :grin:

4 Likes

Love this musics OwO for me using FL Studio

2 Likes

Iā€™ve updated the topic with the third and concluding video, which 2dB has graciously shared.

Coming to your game very soon!

39 Likes

They did a very great job. Cant wait to hear other music. I bet the boss music will be awesome

2 Likes

Im gonna drink coffee.
Cant wait to see both of your hard work music

5 Likes

But hope thereā€™s no copyright claim on that music

4 Likes

There is no chance of copyright, this is original music

9 Likes

I love how serious and intimidating this sounds, just like CI5ā€™s second and third tracks. Overly serious for killing space chickens, I just love it. I canā€™t say it enough.

3 Likes

Yeahh the beggining gives me those Final Boss vibes

2 Likes

Wowowowowow
Oh my gooooood i already loved 2db musics and listen to them for fun, now 4 new musics :heart_eyes: thatā€™s great
Thanks IA

7 Likes

This music looks cool keep working on another musics iA :notes: .

4 Likes

Topic updated with new 2dB video ā€œHugo the Great (Boss)ā€

32 Likes

I think you should make CIU Victory Theme

5 Likes

The new song is interesting mainly for the fact that it teases a new boss we know nothing about.

With the exception of Thundercluck, only final bosses have ever recived unique themes.

Thundercluck recived this treatment, because the usual orchestra music wouldnā€™t fit his personality and aesthetics.

On the other hand, this track doesnā€™t sound menacing or ā€œimpending doom approachingā€ at allā€¦ unlike any villain theme.

It soundsā€¦ kinda heroic.

It has many parts that recalls me the main theme of the game and the name ā€œHugoā€ doesnā€™t really sound chicken-likeā€¦ Were is the poultry/egg/hen pun?

This is going to be an unique and unprecedented boss.
Hype is real!

Edit: 2db said in a comment of that video that ā€œHugo the greatā€ is just a joke on his part and not the actual name of the boss. So my whole theory didnā€™t last even a whole hourā€¦

3 Likes

and A DOUBLE TEAM BOSS FIGHT MUSIC! (maybe they already made one)

3 Likes

yeahhhh

1 Like

This music looks cool , too .
I think it fits Double Team missions.
Keep work with 2 missionā€™s music.

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios just wanna ask, donā€™t take it seriously

i (or we) probably know that the new mission music is gonna be randomly chosen during mission. When i heard the ā€œHugoā€ Boss music, this put me in question
When the new music got added in EA, what are you planning with the new CIU boss music?
Hereā€™s the question:

1. Are you gonna use the new boss music for future bosses? Or are you gonna replace some CIU bosses current music (ex. Bossa Nova uses CI4 Victory) with the new one?
  2. Are Dr. Beaker music gonna be removed from the game? Or can only be selected in mission config screen after u buy it from store? Or are the music is exclusive for Dr. Beaker, just like Thundercluck?
  3. Is the boss music gonna be used for Double Team?

Thanks for reading

Edit: Nevermind u have another plan anyway

7 Likes

I fills like real boss reminds genshin impact and Cookie run

2 Likes