New boss idea: The Rebel (reworked)

I propose again, with this Topic, This boss concept:

He is Recluit 42… an Ex-Hero that passed on the cluck side!
His ship is a Müller Rebel-405 Genocide (aka MR-404 Genocide) a bigger version of the MP-delivery that is equiped with two additional weapon pods satellites.
Notes: size is like superchick and the satellites are like crab’s arms

The ship has 200 000 HP
(more than some bosses but not op)

Is strong againist: utensil poker, neutron gun, Vulcan chailgun, Corn shotgun and lighting fryer.
It’s weakness are over plasma rifle, positronic stream and laser cannon

The very beginning of the fight starts with the boss coming from above and shooting convergent laser cannon shots 4:zap: over the marked danger zone (Like The Misterious ship did in CI3)

From now the true pattern starts
Consists into 4 attacks that involves the Hero tecnology fused with the Henpire’s

#1 Iron blaster shot

Rebel does a triangular movement and shoots at every angle with iron Blaster
The satellites don’t do anything here

#2 Neutron & Moron gun

While the satellites limits the playable area with moron railgun shots Rebel aims the ship using a gyroscope and shots 11:zap: Neutron gun shots (x4 shots)

#3 My favorite part

While the satellites are sooting with Vulcan chaingun 20:zap: continuously until overheat
the ship protect itself with an energy shield
The best part? His Vulcans lose accuracy over time!
So the Player will have to avoid the bullets in order to survive

#4 Chicken wobble

To confirm that He his on their side
Summons chiks like Henterprise hencounter

#Despair

When you deal 100% damage he starts to explode… but the battle isn’ t finished yet.

(Dotted lines)
Rebel will try to bring you into his coffin using Random laser cannon shots (×5 times) 1:zap:

then the satellites will explode

(Danger zone on bottom screen)

HE WILL USE IN A MATTER OF SECONDS ALL OF HIS ARSENAL AGAINST YOU before end with an Epic boom

I hope this boss likes, feel Free to suggest any improvement on it

17 Likes