New boss idea and missions

Hi
I am glad that You are updating the game with new products.
And I have an idea to add new not hard bosses, and I will tell everything briefly.
(If they are or are in development, then forgive me :frowning: )

1. Chicken engineer

Has the skills:
1.1) Throws a grenade, the radius of its damage reaches half of the playing room.
1.2) Create 1-3 turrets (When health is less than 80%)
1.3) to Produce 4-10 missiles between them, perhaps targeted on the player (When health is less than 50-60%)
1.4) May call small chickens in uniform (armored) or create a homing eggs that explode after 3-10 seconds.

Exterior:
Standard engineering form, with cogs, tools, etc.

1. Chicken scientist

Has the skills:
2.1) Combine mixture of different chemicals, creating temporary trap.
2.2) Can heal themselves, if not make it hurt him more than 7-10% of your health
2.3) Occasionally shoots a single laser aimed at the player who shot less than a second.

Exterior:
White coat, glasses, eyes can be made crazy.

1. Chicken illusionist

Has the skills:
3.1) Can create false copies of himself that will shoot eggs. Until there is a real and will not cause 5% health, they will not disappear. Can Dodge.
3.2) Each 25% application health, it can drop very valuable items, so the fake ones can be so deadly surprise.
3.3) Can “teleport” leaving a surprise (quick drop eggs 5-7 pieces horizontally or something else)

(Good for missions where it is at the beginning or in the middle of passing bosses)

Until on bosses all.

Missions:

1. You Can do missions where you can only move vertically (in the middle)
  2. Chicken on balloons (not seen at least in Universe)

That’s all for today.
Thanks for listening. =)

6 Likes

Hey look buddy, I’m an engineer. That means I solve problems, not problems like “What is beauty?” Because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems, for instance: how am I going to stop some mean mother Hubbard from tearing me a structurally superfluous be-hind? The answer, use a gun, and if that don’t work… Use more gun. Take for instance this heavy caliber tripod mounted lil’ old number designed by me, built by me, and you best hope… Not pointed at you.

3 Likes

I recomend you to play something different than Team Fortress.

Engineer, Turret, Grenade, Missile

I did just thought “Is this a Risk of Rain reference?”

I also have ideas about the “engineer chicken” and “scientist chicken”, though mines are quite different

SatisfiedSpicyHorse-size_restricted

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.