My spacecraft moves too slow in wave!

I purchased a BX-7 spacecraft and used all the default spacecraft H&C 101 Hatchling equipment to set on my new spacecraft. But OMG my new BX-7 moves like it’s in Massive Environment, too slow!!! I want to ask all of you that Do I need to sell this BX-7 or buy any equipment to make it fly normally? I played all versions of Chicken Invaders but I feel so hard to get used to this version. Thanks y’all so much and sorry for my bad English.

P/s: I’m Vietnamese and my name in CIU is “QuangPhat”. Glad to see all of you!!!

I think it’s a pretty fair deal; more power, less speed.

2 Likes

bombers move slower than regular spacecraft
you can buy maneuvering jets in the galactic store if you want to increase its speed

5 Likes

Introduction

As a president and owner of CLC will be pleasure to welcome you to the CIU Forum.

Have fun in here, @QuangPhat

1 Like

My friend buys BX-9 and it flys normally. It makes me feel so dissapointed about my BX-7 :frowning:

1 Like

He’s using maneuvering jets like what @matix524 suggested you or he’s playing with keyboard, which makes it easier for him, even without jets.

All BX spaceships have same speed.

4 Likes

Since when?
More expensive ones should be slower iirc.

8 Likes

Correct. The BX-6 is the fastest, followed by the 7, 8, and finally 9.

7 Likes

Maybe a bit only, because I haven’t seen much difference about their speeds.

Between two similar bombers, it may be hard to tell the difference, but you can easily see it if you compare BX-6 and BX-9

2 Likes

My bad. You’re right. Didn’t exactly notice their speeds.

At 1920x1080 resolution, the BX-6 travels at 1000 pixels per second. Each next bomber is 100 px/s slower than the previous one, so the BX-9 travels at 700 px/s.

3 Likes

@GgWw1175 what about legendary ones ? I heard that legendaries have a little more speed boost

1 Like

Each tier of rarity increases speed by 50 px/s, so legendaries get +150 px/s. Worth noting that this also applied to fighters in massive environments (which have a speed cap of 1600 px/s)

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.