My idea for a game mode

This is my first post here :smile: I really enjoy being here and reading your posts guys. So I came up with an idea for a mission type/game mode, I’m sorry if someone has mentioned it before or if IA have already something like that planned.

So in the current state of the game we have access to the classic Chicken Invasion missions, but while playing I thought: “Never before in the history of Chicken Invaders have we ever attacked them, we’ve always been defensive… What if we could invade the Henpire?” Thus the idea of Hero Invasion was born.

I’d be pretty interesting - after all, it’s an entire empire we’re fighting against, how come only they attack us? We should also be able to attack them!

So here’s how it could (briefly) work, all ideas are welcome:
When you enter one of those Hero Invasion missions the first few waves will be extremely easy, and the difficulty will increase as you progress (that means you won’t be able to choose the difficulty yourself - Rookie, Veteran etc). Kinda like how we get our powerups during missions, right?

I hope you like it and as I said, all suggestions are welcome because I’d love this to turn out great!

Doesn’t really sound that different compared to regular waves.

That’s exactly why I want you guys to expand this idea further with your suggestions actually.

I’ve a really good new idea! It’s a new weapon. It ſhoots and does damage. Any ſuggeſtions to expand my idea?

Maybe some type of chicken bases we fight in them. But they wont be a missio type, it will be a main base type. Background chicken types and outfits can change… And your rank will effect can you join these or cant. Will give some amount of keys at end of the mission for completing it.

Isn’t all of that already a thing in regular missions…

Background change and outfit change would make it more interesting though

No,they wouldn’t…the only difference between regular and “main base” missions would be their look…that alone,in my opinion,isn’t enough to call it something completely different from regular missions.

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll try to add more things to my idea to improve it and make it more different than what we’ve already got in the game, even though I have the feeling that you kinda ignored the second half of the post (about the increasing difficulty) but yeah I’ll still add more stuff. Now to reply to @Traveller , here are my suggestions for your new amazingly stunning extraordinarily holy amazingly magnificent weapon:

1. Be kinder with newcomers because you can drift them off this forum easily with your attitude. Sorry but that ain’t working in this case. You’re not a moderator and I’m saying this because I’ve seen a lot of your “sharp-minded” posts.

2. Nice attempt to make me ironic, but here’s a tip: next time use a different method than a 2nd grader’s.

Maybe, instead of shitting on me like a pretentious little kiddo, this time you can read my post carefully and see that I’ve actually provided some information about the core mechanics of “Hero Invasion” and you were exaggerating.

The part with increasing difficulty is basically the weekly challenge…that’s exactly how it works: starts off with chicks in nearly every wave,and it slowly gives you tougher and tougher enemies. Not much of a difference there. And I doubt that Traveller wanted to drift you away,he only wanted to show just how stupid it sounds. Even if it is a 2nd grader’s method,it’s good enough to show how dumb it sounds.
PS. the words you used right there might not exactly be what you’d call “keeping the forum civil”,which is…not really a good thing,to say the least.

Beſides, you can’t beat a nice healthy doſe of ſarcaſm when it’s called for! :grinning:

Oh, I didn’t know that about the weekly challenge. Thanks for telling me that.

Also Traveller my reply was as called for as your post, so you don’t have the right to complain.

While yes, sarcasm can be in a bad taste I think you went overboard with the comeback.

Well the usage of tons of sarcastic adjectives is pretty much just a joke and was not meant to be taken that seriously, but hey, if you guys think I crossed the line then I’d like to apologize.

My problem is that I’ve been here for less than 2 weeks, so maybe instead of making me ironic, Traveller could have explained calmly that I should have provided more information about “Hero Invasion” and do what Orandza did (pointing out that difficulty increasing is already in the game as a gimmick for example).

And I’ll flag this post for removal (I can’t delete it myself I believe) and try to write another one with much more details.

Can’t you juſt edit it? There ſhould be a little pencil thingamabob on the lower right-hand corner.

I thought it’d be better to start from scratch