Music for Chicken invaders universe

can we add CI2 main theme (EXTENDED) for CIU like it sound very cool and make me wanna play CI2. Here is the theme of the CI2 main theme (EXTENDED): Chicken Invaders 2 Main Theme (EXTENDED) - YouTube

1 Like

That was already disqussed. Original main theme is just not fitting CIU.

2 Likes

It could be either reformed or we should just bring the remastered songs in the game. Other than that, pass.

3 Likes

Speaking of music…
@Sammarald, you got the audio file for the anniversary song in CIU? I’ve got a soundtrack to reupload!

3 Likes

I have that on my channel though

1 Like

We could always work on a remastered version that could fit in the game, and I’m not talking about a complete remake, I mean a revamp - better quality, better instruments and a pinch of 2020.

Of course, if you guys have the required software.

2 Likes

Probably also worth mentioning that we have the “retro” theme from CI4 in game and that’s kind of not themed so well to regular gameplay either.

Leave my precious CI2 alone please. Aren’t there enough songs in CIU already?

With CI2 OST aside… not many OGs though.

Say, while we’re at it, what about a music/art contest? @InterAction_studios Do you like the idea?
However, before making one, we must make sure that there are enough people to take part in it in this forum.

I’m not saying that our soundtracks must end up in the game, but contests never hurt anyone and it’s gonna be fun. Maybe there could be rewards for creativity.

2 Likes

Already suggested by me. New music idea - #4 by samuelronban

Technically, it’s already an art contest as you need to draw most of your ideas. Especially bosses and enemies. I like the idea about soundtrack contest too.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, you’re right.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.